You are invited to my 'pity' party

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by MamaBear, Mar 5, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. MamaBear

MamaBear New Member

Hello Everyone,
    You are hereby invited to attend my 'pity' party this afternoon--the more the merrier.
    Yes, I'm feeling pretty crappy today--all the usual fun stuff...foggy head, extreme noise in R ear, off balance like I'm intoxicatd or something. Yuk!
    My party today is sure to be a real fun time so, be sure to drop by. (managed a LOL)

BLessings 2 U all,
    MamaBear

2. Butterfly

Butterfly I will learn to fly agian.

Must be the day for pity parties. Im having one also. I got my 3rd dex shot today and have a big case of the "why me" going on. I try to remain positive but right now it isnt working.

Hope you start to feel better soon!!

3. dizzynana

dizzynana New Member

Are we going to have snacks or just drink until we feel better???

:D :D :D

Lynn

4. njspingirl

njspingirl unilateral menieres..had vns and gent injections

I will bring the SALT and CHINESE food.! Someone needs to bring chocolate cake now. (((HUGS))))

5. Louise

Louise New Member

My thoughts exactly! If we're going to all get together for MammaBear's pity party, lets bring in a whole lot of contraband...How about some potato chips, pizza and margaritas!

I'm not feeling that great either, must be the time of year.... :(
    Take care MammaBear!

6. yanksgirl

yanksgirl New Member

I felt that way yesterday, so do sympathize. Today, after going off the migraine medication--I feel better, so far! I hope you do soon!

7. luckyswife

luckyswife New Member

I'm coming....God know I need LOTS of people who understand this dreadfull crap around me.I'll bring the peanuts!

8. thornapple

thornapple New Member

I'm with you, but you have to have an extra bathroom because of my colitis (in addition to everything else).

9. vikx

vikx New Member

Got here late, Mamabear. I brought the WINE!!! VK

10. deercharmer1

deercharmer1 Somewhere in the forest....

Call the WAAAAAAMBULANCE!!! :D

And let the party go all night....how about nachos and hot fudge sundaes?

Thanks for the invite, MamaBear!!!

11. eng

eng New Member

If I ever had a last meal, I would have a massive pizza with pepperoni, ham, loads of cheese. Then really spicy Indian food, 2 cups of coffee, huge bag of salt and vingar chips, bacon on the side, and a platter of mexican and thai food .

Just think of it like this: We are now forced into that diet we always wanted to do, but never had the willpower. Our heart is thanking us for it !!!

12. Lorrie K

Lorrie K New Member

Sorry I missed it - was having dizzy, loss of balance all day. I'm with Thornapple - need an extra bathroom due to colitis. Anyway, I'll bring lots and lots of chocolate.

13. Butterfly

Butterfly I will learn to fly agian.

MamaBear Can we keep this party going all weekend?

Iv'e had 3 hours of sleep due to this dex shot and still residing in the land of pity.

A margarita sounds so good I used to like them with all that SALT around the rim. All this contraband food sounds sooo good [sigh].
    Hope your feeling better today.

14. Lorrie K

Lorrie K New Member

Perhaps I should also bring a large bottle of valium as well as prescription headache medicines. Have a feeling we will all need it. Oh well, pizza, chips, etc. sound so good it might be worth it.

15. newflady

newflady New Member

Oh dang missed the party!!!!!

16. MamaBear

MamaBear New Member

Hey Guys,
    For those who have arrived a little late, you havent missed my 'pity' party at all--in fact it's just getting started. I just went and got my huge chocolate fountain out and filled it up ready for the party. I've decided to take some good advise and just keep the party going all weekend long. The extra bathrooms some of you requested is NO problem. I have three of them in my house also I have six bedrooms for those who might like to take a snooze. Hubby & I live in the Country here on 5 acres of land so, there ought to be no problem with bumping into each other outside if we decide to go for a walk...I mean, if we go for a stumble out on the grounds. See you all soon!

Blessings 2 U all,
    MamaBear

17. luckyswife

luckyswife New Member

Don't need to worry about the bedrooms...I'll just sleep on the bathroom floor...I'm used to it.lol

18. saved

saved New Member

I'll just sleep outside. This way, the constant chirping of crickets and Cicadas that are ALWAYS in my head will just blend in with the great outdoors. I'll bring another case of whine and some cheese to go with it. Sounds like its going to be an awesome party!

19. Seattlekidz

Seattlekidz New Member

RSVP Yes!!!!!

Was just waiting for your invite. I hate this thing so much!!

20. goldie

goldie me and joshua

Well I'll bring chocolate cake I'm haveing a crappy day not only for how I feel, but I just came back from being with my mom who has I'm not sure how much time left and she's 3000 miles away and I cry because I don't always feel great and now pretty soon I won't have my mom anymore so I'm alway breaking down crying with that. SO BRING ON THE CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!