Yesterday was bad, today is another day - a good day!

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by HSM, Apr 24, 2007.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. HSM

HSM New Member

Hi Yall!

Today is different than yesterday! I actually took one of my dogs for a walk in the park, the other , I took her and we played fetch ! When we got back home I was picking daffadills (oops) out of my yard, then I worked my way to my flower garden which I planted last year, I noticed there were lumps under there , as i was moving the mulch, i was breaking holes in the ground cover to discover new life! Plants growing everywhere! Today is a gift from God. All I have is a little ringing, as I listen to soft country music I barley even here the ringing in my head.
    The Lord was surly listening yesterday, thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

Cynthia ;)

2. dizzykitty

dizzykitty New Member

Great news! Glad to hear that you are feeling better. Looks like you found the light at the end of the tunnel.

Hoping many more beautiful days are ahead for you. :) :) :) :) :)

3. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

:) :) :) :)

And I see your hubby stopped by the forum to say hello!!

4. Amethyst

Amethyst She believed she could, so she did.

Great news Cynthia - enjoy!!!!!

The good days make this whole disease manageable - at least in my eyes. I've learned to love the good days, to make the most of them, and to cherish them fondly on the bad days.

Here's hoping everyone here can experience a beautiful spring day - and hold it dear to their hearts during the harder times.
    :)
    Amethyst