Yep, that it you have "classic" meniere's

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by karenlr, Jun 22, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. karenlr

karenlr New Member

I went to the Dr's Monday and he gave me the rest of my diagnois and we will be looking into treatments for this beast. In the mean time it looks like I will be pulling double duty at work.

2. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

What are your symptoms, Karen?

3. mcdizzy

mcdizzy "Now Who's the Dumbass Dumbass"

So sorry karenlr...best wishes on finding your treatment plan.
    DON'T work too hard and remember there are friendly "ears" and strong shoulders here if you need them... ((hugs))

4. karenlr

karenlr New Member

Left ear constantly feels full, noise in that ear from high pitched whine to 747 Holy cow let me outa here. Feel off balance a lot, vertigo w/ and w/o vomiting, and the one that drives me nuts
    I stagger like a drunk sometimes when my balance is gone. Oh yeah and dizzy feeling from time to time.

5. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

Do your symptoms cycle? Correlate?

6. dizzydeac

dizzydeac New Member

Best of luck with your treatment! I agree with mcdizzy try to get plenty of rest.

7. Ladysmokeater

Ladysmokeater Peace be with you my friend

karen, yea I have about the same going for me. The doc started me off (tuesday) on allegra. they are going to schedule some more tests and see if this is exactly what is going on. I'll find out next week I guess.