Yeah! Made it through the MRI this morn - glad it's over

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by dizzy in albuquerque, May 23, 2007.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. it wasn't bad except for then it got real loud and vibrating it made me dizzy so i panicked a bit but i just kept my eyes closed and thought good thoughts.

Now i wait 5-7 days :(

chris

2. Eileen W

Eileen W New Member

Hi Chris glad Mri went well hope results arel good Eileen

3. Bluesbro

Bluesbro New Member

Good luck

4. swane

swane New Member

Congrat's on making it thru your MRI.
    I was just on another post and seen your comment you made about having this disease and thinking it was gods way of getting back with you.
    We've all been there, and we all wonder why were in this sitsuation were in.
    I dont know why I have this disease, I was a little wild in my days too( Ok maybe ALOT ) but I also believe god wouldnt give us more then we could handle( though he sure seems to be pushing it sometimes).
    When times get tough just remember the good old days and maybe that will give you a good laugh to get you thru your day...
    Hope your MRI comes back with good news.
    Susan

5. dizzjo

dizzjo One day at a time & baby steps!

Good for you!!

One step at a time and baby steps and you will get there. :D :D

6. spinhater

spinhater New Member

Glad you made it through that loud, obnoxious MRI. Great idea about thinking good thoughts, I'll use that on my next annoying test. :)

7. Truth be known - I"m bad. I thought of Julian McMahon (Christian Troy on Nip/Tuck) quite a bit because I have a crush on him. Whatever works eh?

chris

8. Verti_Geaux

Verti_Geaux New Member

I kept wondering where that pic was from! NOW I know!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I was a wild, party girl when I was younger. I wondered the same thing, if all that partying FRIED my ear!!! Oh well, I had a blast! hehehehehe
    Anne-Marie

9. swane

swane New Member

Chris, Have you found out anthing, on the results on your MRI yet ????

10. thornapple

thornapple New Member

so.....did you have a brain? ;D

11. Wobbles

Wobbles Storm (April 15, 1992 - November 17, 2006)

I am glad to hear all went well for you.

You are not the first person to notice a loud banging sound during an MRI scan. However, when I had my scan about 5 years ago, I never heard any loud noises. I am beginning to wonder if it was all a fake and that maybe I only have half a brain after all. :eek:

Joe

12. Chewy

Chewy New Member

Glad you made it through and goodluck on the results! Donna