Wow, what an attack!

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by SMC, Oct 23, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. SMC

SMC Look for the footprints in the sand......

Hi Everyone:

I've been out of commission for the last few days. Just when I thought that I was getting better on my new meds, the mother of all attacks hit. ::) Sure knocked the wind out of my sails for a few. Today is much better but I'm still so tired. YUCK! :(
    On a happier note...... the sun is shinning and I'm blessed to be able to look at it today. (((((((((((Everyone)))))))))))) ;D
    SherryC

2. tucker

tucker The Meniere's DVD Guy!

Wow!

Glad you are feeling better! Any ideas what brought it on?....weather?....new meds?

Happy Days!
    Tuck

3. Amethyst

Amethyst She believed she could, so she did.

Sorry to hear that Sherry - I'm glad the sun is shinning bright for you today though.

<Hugs>
    Amethyst

4. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Hi Sherry - Glad you're feeling better today :)!

5. minnesotadizzy

minnesotadizzy New Member

Good to have you feeling alittle better... Let the Sun Shine IN!!

6. Willie Marie

Willie Marie New Member

Glad you are feeling better--Don't you just hate it when these attacks come out of nowhere. Come to think of it--don't you just hate it when the attacks come period?!!!!

Willie Marie

7. LisaB

LisaB New Member

The sunshine DOES help. You have a great attitude to notice it. Lisa

8. SMC

SMC Look for the footprints in the sand......

Aw thanks everyone. I love this place!!!! ;D I don't know where that one came from or what caused it but I am woman hear me roar! LOL Well at least my ear is roaring. I'm more like a very weak kitten these days.
    It's good to be back though. I miss the uplift all of you give me.
    hugs
    Sherry

9. USMC

USMC New Member

Glad you're feeling better Sherry!!

10. 2DAMNDIZZY

2DAMNDIZZY New Member

Sherry,

Glad you are feeling better.

Maggie

11. Leon

Leon New Member

Sherry,
    Glad you're feeling better.
    Leon

12. milo

milo New Member

Hope you continue to get stronger. Hopefully that was the worst attack you will see.

13. jabber

jabber New Member

Hope you don't have anymore of those bad ones, there's so many of us having a rough time right now, think it was Bergie that suggested maybe the weather. It has to be "something" Glad you'r feeling better gal- Hugs- Loretta