Who is the best ENT in Upstate South Carolina?

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Ladysmokeater, Jul 11, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Ladysmokeater

Ladysmokeater Peace be with you my friend

Although I have an ENT, I have a sneaky feeling I will need to find another if he doesnt figure out exactly what is going on with the tests I have had and symptoms we are working with. Im in the upstate of SC (in the Greenville-Spartanburg area specifically)
    Who would be a good ENT to see for a second opinion. I wont post who Im going to now, if you message me I will tell you the group. This guy is good, looks fresh out of med school, bless his heart. I may need a second opinion anyhow for work if they are able to "fix" this. (The company Doc is an idiot, but I digress)

2. wileyriley

wileyriley New Member

don't know of any in s.c. but if you can get to charlotte, n.c. there's a knowledgeable one there. i saw him about 12 years ago. he definitely knows his stuff but his demeanor leaves a lot to be desired. very cold and impersonal. i don't know if that means much to you but if you're interested, you can pm me and i'll send you his name.

i no longer see him. i see a fabulous oto in winston-salem but i'm guessing that's way too far for you!

3. Ladysmokeater

Winston-Salem is a bit far, and I have to be sure whomever I see accepts my insurance.

4. birdmom3

birdmom3 New Member

My husband's urologist gave me the name of an ENT office in Columbia SC. Columbia Ear Care 803 926-2220. I have not gone there, I have been waiting on my social security to start in about 8 months.

The place was given a good recommendation by the doctor. This Urologist is pretty good and i value his opinion. I hope this is not too far away for you.

birdmom3

5. phildsc

phildsc New Member

I see Dr. Dole P. Baker in Anderson. He's the one that dx'd me as Meniere's after another ENT I didn't like gave me short shrift and little positive help.

Dr. Baker has an agreeable "bedside manner" and does not do VNS or gent injuections.

6. Ladysmokeater

Thanks yall for the assistance. Anderson is not far, and Columbia, although about 1.5 hours away, is doable.