Where is Henry Sullivan? I have very interesting news regarding NUCCA for him

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Perses, Jul 23, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Perses

Perses Guest

Anyone know what has happened to Hank/Henry Sullivan?

I met a very interesting chiropractor while on vacation that was staying at the same hotel as me and my girlfriend and he had some very interesting things to say about NUCCA.

2. LisaB

LisaB New Member

Why don't you send him a pm and keep it personal. We just don't want more back and forth stirred up here.

Lisa

3. Perses

Perses Guest

Why assume the worst Lisa? How do you know what I have to share with Hank is not beneficial to him as well as others on this forum that have considered the services of a NUCCA practicioner?

4. joy

joy New Member

Let's see ... past performances? The PM idea is a good one.

5. Perses

Perses Guest

Ok sorry all. I will attempt to reach Hank via PM.

6. Wino

Wino Resident Honey Badger

Well, I, for one, am interested in what the NUCCA doc had to say. Since I'm being a bit of a NUCCA guinea pig I'd like to hear whether his information fits in with my experience.

7. LisaB

LisaB New Member

I don't think this thread was started to be informative, just baiting. Unfortunately.

If we all have some self control we can get back to helpful back and forths. I for one say enough to the baiting. I was going to say E N O U G H, and hope it had the same amount of letters as in RESPECT, but unfortunately it's off. :) Same idea though.

Lisa

8. njspingirl

njspingirl unilateral menieres..had vns and gent injections

Id like to hear it also. I've have been doing NUCCA since April. Feel free to post it here.. I am in contact with Henry.

9. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

No one need look very far to find me. I will say, Perses, this is the strangest way I have ever seen to introduce a topic, kinda like the orchestra leader tapping his baton on the podium, which does raise suspicions, not just mine, perhaps though unjustifiably. And then you did not PM me as you said you would, which does not alleviate suspicion. That said, tell us what is on your mind. Start the music maestro.

10. LisaB

LisaB New Member

No, stick to the PM. If you are baiting Hank then you shouldn't be posting.
    Lisa

11. bertito

bertito The greatest composer who ever lived.

I agree with LisaB.

Perses, if it is a private matter, please use a PM.
    Thank you for your consideration.

Bert

12. June-

June- New Member

You know topics can be discussed without addressing them to an individual. If they are worth anything, they stand on their own. That's the difference between this and fight club.

13. Tara

Tara New Member

What happens in fight club, stays in fight club. :D

14. Omegaman

Omegaman New Member

I'd like to hear it. NUCCA is something I'm considering if my MM goes ballistic again.

15. June-

June- New Member

Perhaps he will post it in a thread with no one's name in it.

16. studio34

studio34 Guest

Perses,

Please post the info -- good or bad. If people can't handle reading it, skip the thread. Simple solution. I'd like to know what the chiropractor had to say about this either way.

Thanks ... Scott

17. Roy G

Roy G Do you know how hard it is to fake your own death?

Well we are now on page two of this thread without knowing what it's about. ???

18. Funshine

Funshine New Member

Elvis, most of us who have been here for a spell know what this is about.
    Can't you smell the popcorn??

19. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

Maybe we should start the staccato clapping.

20. studio34

studio34 Guest

Earth to Perses? Is there anybody out there? ...