What s it like where you are.

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by alibell, May 9, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Threatening to rain and a little cooler right now but it's supposed to get up in the lower 90's next week. Summer is about to arrive in Southwestern Ohio! Whoo Hoo!! ;D

2. survivedit

survivedit New Member

3. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

It's supposed to get up to 90 today! Whew....gonna' be a hot one in old Porkopolis today!! :D

4. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Starting to feel like a swamp here in south fla. Going to be hot as hell this summer. No More!!!

5. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

I thought you were in Georgia

6. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Dolfan:

I spend my summers chasing tarpon, permit and bonefish throughout the keys. Home in coral gables.

This is my last year, this place ain't what it used to be, love the hookers and thongs but something has gotta give. Will be putting a for sale sign in the from yard come the first week of August.

7. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

I'm confused

8. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Intrepid:

No more cmplaining, I am sweating rolling rock beer today, I can almost smell it coming out from my pores.

Actually having a great day,

How is your climate?

9. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

oh, I get it.......Coral Way,Alhambra,Riviera,Segovia,LeJune....your just one of them

10. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Dolfan:

when I left Goldman sacs, I moved to Florida, Coral Gables area. I lived there for about a year or so and than decided to move to Atlanta, Ga. Because I have a brother in Atlanta and some other family, cousins and such. My lady never did like Fla. and we have help in Atlanta if needed for watching the kids. I have a 3 year old now and a 5 year old.

We moved to Atlanta, Ga but never sold the house in Fla. Just kept it as it gave us a place to go over Christmas break, spring break and summers.

I am seriously considering selling the house in fla and Atlanta and moving to the coast of Delaware or possibly around the outer banks area of north carolina.

I am a very restless man with attention span of a knat,
    and besides when the Feds are looking or you, you have to keep moving. Never get too comfortable.

11. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

why are the feds after you

12. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

I never thought of that climate is stable and it the weather that changes. Good thinking.

Sort of like me and my lady. She is climate and I am weather?

If I as a little younger I would marry you. I am
    probably a little too old or you. College girls sure are fun though.

13. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Dolfan:

Love the new Mercurary what is it a 200 or 175????

I fish off a 22 ft dauntless Boston whaler. Also have a little hewes flats boat.

Will sell The whaler, I have become steicly a flats fly fishing person. Haven't used the whaler in 2 years.

The Feds are after all Colombians with a little dineiro if you know what I mean.

J/k--- the law loves me, never even had a speeding ticket.

14. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

If you would stop making that moonshine, the Feds would lay off :eek: ::)

15. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

We've had so much rain here for the last three days. The weatherman keeps promising warm temps but today is about 51 degrees. Tomorrow is supposed to be 90 and cloudy. Well, no temps have turned out like promised but I think I'd better clean my air conditioners' filters just in the event that it turns 90. In Chicago, we just never know!!

16. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Dizzy:

I love chicago lincoln park is a wonderful place and the zoo there is the best in the country in my opinion.

Had an old flame that used to live in northbrook.

17. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

It is hot, but everything will be just fine maybe an afternoon shower to cool things down. Who knows!

What is your climate like where you happen to dwell?

18. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Hotter than blue blazes!!! :D Summer has arrived in Cincy O!! ;D

19. Titus

Titus New Member

It's in the mid 80s with an ocean breeze. When I walked this morning it was around 70 (at 7 am.) We are in need of rain. I can't believe how dry Daytona Beach has been for the past four years.

If it weren't for needing rain, I'm loving this weather.

20. June-

June- New Member