What are you doing right now?

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Intrepid, Sep 25, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. abigail48

abigail48 New Member

waiting for my 2nd lunch to cook, I burned the first one trying to uplaoad an oil I just finished

2. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Planning meals for the week.

3. daBronx

daBronx New Member

I am eating 1 of 4,4 ounce cups of strawberry probiotic yogurt I bought at Trader Joe's.Very tasty.

4. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

I really need to start doing this. I never have but realize that it will help both my diet and my budget :)

5. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Thinking about Don Draper ;D

6. June-

June- New Member

Resting from gardening in the rain this morning, something i love to do.

7. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Gardened today too June :) One of my favourite things to do. Stopped by a garden centre and bought some new perennials. :)

My daughter and I took the pups for a hike in a local conservation area. Good times. We are finally getting some warmer weather here. Yay!!

8. abigail48

abigail48 New Member

yay warm weather

9. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

For the first time in months, posting again. Have been ill and also without my computer. It was broken and I was too broke to get a new one. Anyway, a friend bought me a KindleFire gift/ so I can post again. I missed you guys. Oh, I see some new faces.

10. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Hi Sandy!!! It's very good to see you again. You've been missed :)

11. shartsoe

shartsoe New Member

Enjoying a nice Argentinean Malbec and a huge moon in the sky.

12. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

About to eat a yummy breakfast and get ready for the day. I hope you are doing better Shannon.

13. shartsoe

shartsoe New Member

Good morning, Sarita! Doing better -- doing my grocery shopping online and getting ready to go pick strawberries. :)

14. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Oh yum! I love all berries. No actually I don't like raspberries too much. I think I've already told you this: I've never grocery shopped online or bought clothes/shoes/make up online either.

15. shartsoe

shartsoe New Member

Online grocery shopping has been a lifesaver for me -- especially when my hearing went out and I hated being in the store. I feel a little silly sometimes having someone else do my shopping, but it has been a big help.

16. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

I didn't know that was possible. It's good...not everyone can make it to the grocery store.

17. abigail48

abigail48 New Member

trying to post my picture (oil & watercolor paintings) on bob marks astrologer/index. a projest of many years. still can't do it after many many hrs of lessons & tries. WAH

18. Elarandra

Elarandra New Member

I am at work and tired of staring at spreadsheets. I needed to look at something different for a bit.

19. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Checking out airfare.

20. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Ooohhhhhh ... where are you going?