Weird Ear

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by SMRoz, Dec 1, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

OMG RUTH YELLED AT YOU.................bad bad baaaaaaaadddddddddd

2. Wino

Wino Resident Honey Badger

The quercetin has worked well for me as part of my regimen.

3. earshurt

earshurt New Member

One night of bad sleep makes my situation worse. I guard my sleep like gold.

4. SMRoz

SMRoz Coast Guard Dizzy! (Ret)

I got 7 hours of sleep last night. Yesterday I had such an amazing night. I couldn't explain it by typing if i tried..Thanks for the support.

5. SMRoz

Did not

6. SMRoz

Tell?

7. CGR

CGR Guest

Glad to hear that you're sleeping better. It does help tremendously to sleep right.

8. CGR

CGR Guest

Shhhh, don't wake him up. ;)

9. SMRoz

Plenty of sleep lately. Still got the ear issue.

Glad to see u hear

10. Wino

Wino Resident Honey Badger

Pun intended?

11. SMRoz

Yup!

12. SMRoz

I go downstate for an appointment tomorrow. So only Wednesday through Friday. Per diam rules!

13. SMRoz

U gonna look up the number and call me at work?

14. SMRoz

You wouldn't be the first.

15. SMRoz

you would hear my professional voice!

16. SMRoz

Standard phone answer with my title and last name. Nothing special

17. earshurt

earshurt New Member

My best sleep trick is audio books. I download a good audio and load the player on the computer to play a certain number of chapters. This way my mind is not busy with my own problems. By loading a certain number of chapters it will stop playing in a reasonable amount of time and not create background noise all night. I saw a study that background noise like tv, radio, etc...disturbs restful sleep even if it does not wake you and you are not aware of it. It gives me comfort. I live alone and its like having company when I go to sleep.

carolyn33 mentioned melatonin. Helps me. I also use Ashwangda.

18. SMRoz

I do this with the news. I have lived alone for the last 5 months and need some noise

19. SMRoz

So I wake up early drive 3 hours south because I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and my weird ear seems to be getting better. My tinnitus has dulled to better than normal levels. I haven't wobbled into anything yet today. Its like when you hear a sound in your car. Take it to the repair shop and it runs like brand new.

I am in favor of this as long as it stays this way when I leave the docs office tomorrow.

20. SMRoz

Been living life. Took my little sister to basketball hockey store and dinner with my father