Thread Nuked. It is not that important to me.

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by earshurt, Dec 28, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. earshurt

earshurt New Member

Re: Corporations Using Junk Science To Discredit Competitive Natural Therapy

Actually I think it says something, the graph, about the changes in our language and that is all I am saying. It reflects what is happening in our culture. It is not scientific evidence of anything and it is not meant to be. It is a cultural reflection. Yes a language study exactly like I described. Etymology of language over time. Nothing more. If you thought it was more then no wonder you think its hocus pocus.

And if you think i'm rushing around forums furiously pasting this stuff every where you take this more serious than i do. I just type too fast for my own good sometimes.

And I don't do this often and wish I had never tried in the first place. I spend the vast majority of my time posting specifics about mm that are on topic and not this caliber of flame. Trust me had I had known that one little article about corporations beating up the natural medicine world would have devolved into this i would not have touched it with a ten foot pole and i'm surprised its come to all this craziness myself so you are not alone.

2. CGR

CGR Guest

The graph may say something, but no one can know what that is with all the missing info.

Even the "diverging" lines are meaningless without error bars.

3. earshurt

earshurt New Member

This was a bad idea from the start. I'm killing this thread. It doesn't mean this much to me.

4. wileyriley

wileyriley New Member

i'm also a certified math/science/social studies teacher and that graph screams BULLSH*T!!!!

isn't it neat how he changes the way he speaks from one post to another? how he sound like a professor in one incredibly long canned post and then say "ate up with cancer" in another? forum-hopping!!!

5. earshurt

earshurt New Member

This was a bad idea from the start. I'm killing this thread. It doesn't mean this much to me.

6. CGR

CGR Guest

No point in making personal attacks. He writes how he writes.

But that graph....:D

7. Angelea

Angelea New Member

Might I just add that until the discovery of antibiotics and chronic nutrient deficiencies, that people often died in their 40's and 50's if not earlier, many years before most cancers often show up? Yes, there are far more chemicals in our environment today, but we really don't have a well-documented control group to compare today's population with such that we can draw any valid conclusions. I doubt it was even known what actually killed many people (many chronic diseases mimic cancer in their presentation and progression).

We may be exposed to more chemicals today, but our ancestors faced death from the elements, infection, malnutrition, childbirth, etc. To paint the past as some sort of utopia is looking through rose-colored glasses. We all have to die from something. We live far longer today. Quality of life? Probably better, too. It's all relative. Doesn't mean we shouldn't strive to continue to improve, but let's just keep things in perspective.

8. earshurt

earshurt New Member

This was a bad idea from the start. I'm killing this thread. It doesn't mean this much to me.ker die a quick death.

9. earshurt

earshurt New Member

10. wileyriley

wileyriley New Member

i have examined your post history and all of its inconsistencies in your history. there are many red flags. the main reasons though that i make my accusations can't be revealed as yet because they are in personal messages that i do not have permission to copy and paste...yet.

as far as writing like a professor all the time, i don't care how you write. i'm okay with any style. it just lends itself to prove what lies within the personal message i have seen which was sent from you to another forum member who hasn't posted since. a well-loved, long-standing hero member, by the way.

but as an offering of peace, i will bow out of this thread.

i think you should go back to talking about meniere's. people liked that.

11. Irelandman

Irelandman Guest

earshurt,
    I can see you have a lot of information and strong beliefs to offer.
    however, if you want to get this info/beliefs accross just take a look at john of Ohio's posts.
    All John's posts are informative, offer real benefit to meniere's sufferer's and are backed up by published studies/articles or actual real life experiences of people along with his obvious vast experience of vitamins/minerals.
    John has helped loads of people here with his regimen, and has freely shared his valuable advice and experience. your posts are confusing people.
    in order to be taken seriously, just follow John of Ohio's format of sharing information.

12. Taximom5

Taximom5 New Member

Unless you post hard evidence, all you are doing is posting unfounded accusations and empty threats, and that is certainly breaking Ray's no debating rule. Besides, anyone can copy and paste anything they want and say it's from anyone they want. That's not hard evidence anyway.

I suggest you delete that post unless you want someone to report you.

13. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

what has any of this to do with Meniere's, AIED, MAV, BPPV? Hello???? Get on track or get off the train.
    THank you.

14. earshurt

earshurt New Member

I had not intended to write another word in this thread until you threatened me. You crossed the line now bud. I have no idea what you are talking about but I have never had a private message squabble with anybody in this forum. Anything you post will be something anybody can cut and paste from anywhere.

You can dislike what I say but this threat says more about you than it does me.

I worked in what I consider a hell hole. I had to sell things I hated selling because I KNEW we were keeping dangerous secrets. For people that have never witnessed this first hand it is easy to see why they could never believe it all exists.

It does exist. I worked in the belly of that beast. You may not like it but don't threaten me and I hope you get banned for it.

This turned into the most ridiculous crazy festival I have ever been involved in. I may not stick around to ever get involved in another.

Tons of good people and I love you all. I really do.

But this is over the top.

15. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

what has any of this to do with Meniere's, AIED, MAV, BPPV? Hello?Huh Get on track or get off the train.
    THank you.

earshurt, you posted that you have a chronic illness but I do not recall you saying what it is. Do you have an illness that is the focus of this forum? If not then what are you doing? We don't wish you ill at all. We all want wellness. We want accurate, readable, useful information that is about our diseases, not the massive tangential matters about which you have been posting.

16. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

WileyRiley is telling the truth, I also have an unsolicted pm from Earshurt which I found unsettling and had nothing to do with Meniere's symptoms. This quickly helped make up my mind that he had no good intention here. I am not happy to say it but the truth is the truth and I don't want to see an honest poster get called a liar or get banned.

The end of the pm warns me not to share the info with anyone as there is a huge corporate conspiracy going on here with the regular posters and not to trust anyone because their intentions would surprise me.

17. earshurt

earshurt New Member

What I said is that there are pros that go around posting in forums for a living to stir up trouble, and that sometimes they keep trouble stirred up in several forums at a time. This is well known and its an official job. What I told you is that you should not say those sorts of things out loud in the forum because people don't like to be accused of that sort of thing and forum owners hate it when that gets talked about because it disrupts the place, just like you have now done by speaking about it. Its no big deal. They just roam around for their companies and post thousands of times a day for money. I don't see too much conspiracy in that. Its a job.

18. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

You know just posting that information is unsettling for me and bringing on my dizzy/nausea symptoms because this stuff is hard to deal with for those who are suffering from this condition.

I, like the rest of you don't come here for this kind of thing. This is not support and this is not healing. It has the reverse effect for us who truly suffer.

19. earshurt

earshurt New Member

That is why we should not discuss it in open forum. next thing you know people are calling each other trolls and it turns into chaos. The best thing we could do for this forum is delete these references to it so nothing gets started. i see these people all over the internet and everybody knows they exist. but its bad karma to start accusing people directly of it and forum owners call it the "no agent" rule. Don't call people company agents is their rule.

20. earshurt

earshurt New Member

no kiddin caroline, why do think i have been begging people to let this thread die. this is real buzz kill for us all. lets kick this damn thread out of here where it belongs. this has gone on long enough.