The Shutter - Part 8 (The Denouement) :)

Discussion in 'Your Writer's Den' started by Prima Donna, Oct 21, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Prima Donna

Prima Donna New Member

2. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Whew!!! I am so glad you survived my dearest Yaya!! I shudder to think that a shutter was such a source of pain to you. Brrrrr!! Darn ladder, burn the thing I say and good riddance!! ;D I loved it my sister, you are so very clever. Thank you for a wonderful read. I looked forward to each new installment. You are truly a gem! :-*

3. burd

burd New Member

Bravo! She lives!!!
    Platitudes are everywhere aren't they? And so deeply ingrained from the millions of times we hear them all our lives that once in a while one will even slip out of my mouth...yes, I do confess...but as soon as I do I cringe in disbelief. I feel betrayed by, well, myself.

Love the story! Along with it's entertainment value, and a wish we all find Beautiful Doctors so kind as yours, as we've all dealt with Dr. Ego's, the world is glutted with them, I now have a curious desire to read my chart notes. Thing is, around here, they put them in a pocket on the outside of the room, so all I can do as I wait is to look through their supply drawers to see what kinds of things they have, as I look for little mementos to pilfer, which, hand on a bible, I have never done anywhere else. And it's nothing of great value, could be a pair of gloves, a couple large bandaids, some long stem swabs, stuff like that, but I figure for the price I pay for my 15 minutes there, I should be taking home something else besides advice.

4. Prima Donna

Prima Donna New Member

5. Prima Donna

Prima Donna New Member

6. Seadog

Seadog Ambidextrous dumb-ass with out coffee

I have fired several dr's. I had to pay $5.00 per page tho.

New G.P. is about to go. Nice guy but he doesn't have a clue about MM.

Oh and he is a liar, he walked in and said "hi my friend it is so good to see you again". I said yeah whats my first name?

He had to look at my chart.

I said never mind I don't expect you to remember my name but the only person who ever says its "good to see you" to me and really means it is my attorney, after all I did put a couple of his kids through college.

Oh and P.M. don't forget to get all the blood off of the ladder, you know a clean tool is a happy tool.

7. Prima Donna

Prima Donna New Member

8. Seadog

Its a poor carpenter indeed, who blames her tools.

9. Prima Donna

Prima Donna New Member

10. Seadog

Yes men's tools must not be fondled. No wait I mean, um,,, oh crap, go ahead and fondle.

11. Max Stooge

Max Stooge New Member

I broke a finger once, in the tailgate of a pickup truck. I can sympathize with your adventure.

12. Prima Donna

Prima Donna New Member

13. Prima Donna

Prima Donna New Member

14. Rhemajoy

Rhemajoy New Member

Er .... I see a dot. What am I missing?

15. phildsc

phildsc New Member

A great story that was posted last year.