SS thread locked

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Irelandman, Jan 3, 2012.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

This particular accusation is becoming repetitive and tiresome. Please provide evidence SS has solicited anyone. He only talks about his regimen when you and others badger him about it.

2. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

Often with helpful diagrams indicating previously unknown components of human anatomy and its uncanny resemblance to water heaters.

3. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Nope, I won't. Confidentiality works all around.

First I was accused of lying about the fact that he charged. Now he admits it. Put your spotlight where it needs to be not where you think you can create more drama.

4. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

If you are going to accuse someone of something they have a right to know who accused them. Protected disclosures don't apply here.

I'm not creating drama, I'm trying to quell it. Don't deflect.

5. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Not a chance.

It is not about me. It's about your buddy so go knock on his door. He admitted to charging 5K, that's all we wanted to know.

6. Rhemajoy

Rhemajoy New Member

Wheee ... here we go round the merry go round ... aren't you guys dizzy enough as it is?

7. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

Exactly. He admitted it, when asked. That's very different to 'solicitation'. If there's any evidence he's solicited for business on this forum, let's see it. If any members have been solicited privately, come forward, let's get it out in the open.

ETA: common sense suggests that if anyone HAS paid the 5K and isn't happy, they'd be on here screaming blue murder about it. I would.

8. Wino

Wino Resident Honey Badger

Well, if the Mayans are to be believed, then the bright side is we only have a little under 12 months left of this.

9. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

What I said is that you guys brought up money and cures. No edit there.

10. Rhemajoy

Rhemajoy New Member

I'm looking into that Wino. :p

11. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Not if you signed a confidentiality contract that prevents you from speaking about it.

12. June-

June- New Member

I hope your patented regimen is based on more than exciting rumors spread by the bored people who thought that one up. :D

You got a question ask Ray, he is the one and only person who runs this place.

13. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

I'm sure Spring will correct me if I'm wrong, but I doubt a confidentiality contract prevents you from saying whether or not it worked for you, just the 'ingredients' (or whatever it is). Like KFC. You can eat it, you say you like it or that you got food poisoning from it, you just won't know what those 11 secret herbs and spices are.

14. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

It is interesting how you choose to make me the target of your silliness. Ask June, Jordan, Taximom, JOH, Hank, James and several others your questions.

Seriously, get over the Studio thing.

15. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

Please stay on point - Spring.

16. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

Right then. So, if or until this thread gets locked the conversation can continue.

17. June-

June- New Member

Do you give legal advice to both sides?

18. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

June:

What is your goal in continuing this conversation, do you have an end point? What are u trying to accomplish here with SS?

Is it not time to move on?

19. Chipmunk

Chipmunk New Member

It is obvious that Stephen Spring, Irelandman, and Immunoscientist are all the same poster, a person gifted with manipulating words, nothing more. Please leave us alone to help each other on this forum. You are a very sick puppy to try to take advantage of those of us who are ill and just trying to find solutions.

Rae, if you see this, please get rid of this infestation.

20. Imnoscientist

Imnoscientist New Member

How dare you?! It's one thing to be accused of Irishness Irishosity being Irish, but a lawyer??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.