SEX, has anyone ever contemplated it as an end to this "BEAST" Meniere's?

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by mundo1988, Mar 27, 2007.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Michael

Michael New Member

About 2 weeks ago, I had really good sex at the tail end of a miserable 4 hour attack. I give it the big thumbs up.

2. You might tell your husband I am eagerly awaiting the A$100 he promised me.

3. feelbizarre

feelbizarre New Member

Works well as long as I get a nice long massage out of the deal!! ;D

Now don't get the wrong idea...I mean back massage ::) 8) ::)

4. Amethyst

Amethyst She believed she could, so she did.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I can't believe I've missed this thread up until now!

5. mundo1988

mundo1988 Dancing is a way of Life

Sex is supposed to be great exercise. Too bad it only lasts 2 minutes. :D :D :D

6. eedad1

eedad1 New Member

2 minutes.......Wow. When do you start counting? When the lights go out or when she wakes up?

7. coastal_md

coastal_md New Member

Does sex with oneself count?

8. eedad1

eedad1 New Member

I have a 'friend' that has tried this theory and 'he' has concluded it is much more beneficial if it is with someone else. Much research is ongoing into this topic, possibly some 'double-blind' (if that can really happen?) and the results maybe published someday if the researcher does not suffer carpal tunnel or related injury. The 'better half' in the experiment has been withholding 'data' to allow proper analysis, so who knows if my 'friend' will ever complete the research. All I know is that sometimes acquiring 'data' is all he can think about and he really loves his research. In fact, the stress of acquiring 'data' may be contributing to the problems. The 'better half', when available to discuss this research, has advised the researcher that collecting 'data' is not a priority to them and it may just be better if the researcher continue on with the other method and see what comes from that. My 'friend' has noted the stress from this in his footnotes.

I'll keep everyone posted as to the progress. I would hate to have this topic devolve into some sordid, tacky details of people's personal lives, so let's keep it clinical - like me.

After all, we can always get the numbers up on the suicide thread.

9. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

Hey Eedad, I'm concerned about the "friends" you "hang" with. Perhaps you are a bad enfluence on them (it).

:)

10. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

Whoa! Just checked the stats... sex is closing fast from the rear, now just down 3-1 to suicide.

Making progress but a long way to go!

11. AmandaJ

AmandaJ New Member

:D :D :D :D omg that sounds really rude :D :D :D :D

12. coastal_md

coastal_md New Member

Sorry eedad1, I should've added some !!!! after my question as it was intended as a joke. Guess the Aussie dry humour got lost in translation, or maybe I was being tacky(?).

13. Goomeri Spinner

Goomeri Spinner New Member

tacky but very funny ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D

and to eedad :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

14. eedad1

eedad1 New Member

It would be tacky to be listing the details of your personal life for everyone on the board to read. Luckily, I have avoided that.
    Now, back to my 'friend's' research....it's Saturday night and the 'better half' should be home from shopping, soon. I hope 'he' is able to collect some 'data' tonight. The historic indicators are good that 'data' may be gained given that this will have been clothes shopping with a friend while planning for a trip. I'll keep you updated.......

15. mundo1988

mundo1988 Dancing is a way of Life

She sleeps through it of course, she wouldn't allow it if she was awake. ::)

16. rev

rev New Member

I agree! :D :eek: :eek: :eek:
    It is just difficult for me to read this without seeing puns.

If sex does mellow folks out, it is reasonable that when you do something to relieve stress (and it is a trigger), then sex could help.

17. AmandaJ

AmandaJ New Member

i'm glad i'm not the only one who noticed :D :D :D :D :D :D

18. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

Puns on this thread? a pun my word! Naaaaaah!

19. Robyn

Robyn Russell the Wombat

Well, I thought it was funny!! :D :D :D Aussie humour - gotta love it mate!! ;D ;D

20. Peggy

Peggy Grandkids gotta love um

;D My husband says that if we have sex the beast will come out. I told him that was okay I could handle him. LOL