REV...Are we doing the football league this year?

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by feelbizarre, Aug 19, 2007.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. feelbizarre

feelbizarre New Member

Football season is rapidly aproaching! I was wondering if we were going to set up another league like we did last year. I'm interested if we do. I will be going away soon, so probably not a good idea for me to start it.

Joanne

2. rev

rev New Member

All that are interested! The same website that we played under last year isn't running the contest again this year.....so, anybody know a site where we can set up our league? Think about any possibilities and PM me if you know of a good site/sponsor!

If all else fails, we'll just use this site and try something creative. Maybe someone knows how to use the "poll" function to set it up....

I know that I am interested and one other person has told me they want to play again.

3. Bergie

Bergie New Member

4. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Reporting in again.............ME!

5. feelbizarre

feelbizarre New Member

They are running it again this year, so I set-up the league! The website is:

http://www.hgtvpro.com/hpro/pac_ctnt/text/0,2595,HPRO_20196_50576,00.html

You have to register first, pick a user name and password for yourself. Then join our league. I used the same league name and password as last year.

League name: Meniere's League
    Password: Dizzy

My name is tumbleweed530 They have a weekly prize of a $200.00 gift certificate and a grand prize of a 42" HD TV. Anyone is welcome to join! It is easy...all you have to do is pick who you think will be the winning team from each of the weekly matchups...no point spreads. This is all for fun! Games start September 9th. There is a 20 member maximum for each League.

6. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Thanks, Joanne.

I've joined as Linda1002.

7. FreshFaith

FreshFaith Ride to live. Live to ride.

OHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssssss football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cowboys ROCK!!!

8. cupoftea

cupoftea New Member

9. Bergie

Bergie New Member

I'm in!!

MsBergie

10. cupoftea

cupoftea New Member

11. FreshFaith

ok...i'm registered....see if you can pick me out... LOL

12. Bergie

Bergie New Member

YOu must be Deufuss!! Or Manhandler...Hmm! Thats a hard one! ;D

13. FreshFaith

manhandler... i love that one!!! ;D

14. HeadNoise

HeadNoise Invisible Me

I'm in. (I think) Don't know why - I did so crummy last year! :D

15. Bergie

Bergie New Member

Sherry...there is only one way we all can go after last year...and thats UP!!! :D
    (unless you forget to play one or two weeks!!)

16. wlyeager

wlyeager Fly fishing is good for the soul

I am interested. But since I was not here last year, you will have to explain how it works. :)

Lee

17. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Lee - Register. Then make your picks each week before the games start. It's pretty easy. Just win/loss - no points necessary. We compete against each other just for fun.

18. FreshFaith

oh well, lee, we would if we KNEW!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!

19. rev

rev New Member

I'm in!! I'm 1pickman

Thanks for setting it up! When I looked at their home page, I kept seeing a message that "06-07" was over. Thanks for what should be lots of fun!

20. HeadNoise

HeadNoise Invisible Me

I couldn't find Meniere's League. Maybe I'm just registered to receive info about home remodeling ~! ;D

Where do you find the league?