Prayers please

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by buschiabo, Sep 29, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. buschiabo

buschiabo New Member

My grandson has a court hearing tomorrow trying to get total custody of his son. His mother, from all reports has been abusing him (he hit under the bed when he spilled his milk and begged his daddy not to "beat" him). Breaks my heart because I know it will be a long, hard fight. They are not married (thank heavens). Reports are that she is back living with the father of her daughter who she also never married. What a MESS. Please pray for Aiden (the child in all this mess). Thanks Donna :(

2. karenlr

karenlr New Member

Prayers said, I will keep praying for the little guys safety.

3. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

Prayers going out to that precious little boy and his dad.

4. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Prayers for Aiden and his dad.

5. Capsized

Capsized wag more, bark less

Yikes, I hope they live in a "progressive" state that doesn't automatically give custody to mom. My brother went through hell trying to get custody of his infant son in St. Petersburg, Florida. And my brother is a lawyer. You'd think he'd have some sort of an "in". His wife was doing drugs, drinking and sleeping around. He had proof of all these things. Then she falsely accused him of abuse which just prolonged the nonsense. It took 3 years and small boat load of money but he finally won full custody of his son. I'll pray very hard that this process is easier for your grandson.

6. gmcdnh

gmcdnh New Member

Prayers for Aiden and your son.

7. rev

rev New Member

prayers from here too

8. alenasmommy10

alenasmommy10 New Member

May Jesus grant his wisdom to the judge over seeing this case.

9. buschiabo

buschiabo New Member

Thanks for the prayers but I'm afraid it's bad news. The judge here in Ft. Worth said he couldn't try the case, that they would have to go to Louisiana where Aiden's mother is now living. Chris is out $2500 and doesn't know where to go from here. Can't really give him more than moral support. Keep praying, maybe something can be done. P.S. He's out of money and an attorney he called in LA wants $3000.

10. alenasmommy10

alenasmommy10 New Member

Oh lord....attourney are blood thirsty.....wishing him luck....maybe they could start a donations page online?

11. buschiabo

buschiabo New Member

We've (family) been able to at least temporarily solve the money problem. He has gotten the name of a "good" family law person and he is going to Monroe next Thursday for some type of hearing. Keep praying please.

12. karenlr

karenlr New Member

Will do! Let us know how they are doing.

13. egross

egross New Member

Prayers that Aiden and his Dad remain together.

14. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

amen egross

May God's will be done and may Aiden and His Dad find favor with a new lawyer and remain in God's closeful watch and love.

15. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

Prayers this little one gets to be in a loving home

16. cc635

cc635 New Member

Will pray. Maybe the Dept. of Social Services/Child Protective Services can check this out if there is evidence of abuse? It may help him to get custody faster if DSS/CPS are involved and have concerns.

17. Daize

Daize New Member

prayers for Aiden and his dad.

18. buschiabo

buschiabo New Member

I know Chris talked to CPS here in Ft. Worth but I don't know what the outcome was. He's (Chris) going to LA tomorrow for some type of hearing. Guess we'll know more after that. Keep praying friends.

19. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

prayers