Prayers please for my best friends baby ...

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by cc635, Jan 4, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Healing prayers and caring thoughts to Baby S, his family and to you cc635.

2. June-

June- New Member

Prayers for the sweet little one and his parents.

3. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Oh my. Sending good thoughts and prayers.

4. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

Prayers going out to baby and Mom too

5. cc635

cc635 New Member

The baby will have surgery Wed. so they can get him ready to start chemo. The family found out Friday his cancer is a worse kind than originally thought. Now, he has to have a bone marrow biopsy, a spinal tap and a bone scan to make sure it hasn't spread.

Thanks for your continued prayers. Wish I had better news.

6. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Thanks for the update cc... this is all so sad. Thoughts go out to everyone.

7. tm53

tm53 New Member

Absolutely CC.

8. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

prayers for this precious child and the family and the surgeons...my heart is so soft to the wee ones especially when they are sick - God bless and Godspeed....

9. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Many prayers continued for this sweet little baby and his parents.

10. cc635

cc635 New Member

Rhabdomyosarcoma - stage 3
    Chemo starts tomorrow.
    He had surgery this past week for testing and to put in his port for chemo. His heart stopped and they had to do CPR. He also had trouble breathing. They also determined he has asthma and later in the day, he started having blood in stools. Turns out he has a milk allergy. No more dairy for his mommy. It has been a week of constant bad news. Please keep the prayers coming ...

11. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

oh goodness...what a tragic life this poor little angel has lived thus far. I will continue to pray and hold firm that the Lord has a plan. Although we may not see or understand, God's will is present. Prayers for the family as well and for you for being such a kind person to keep us informed and updated.

12. cc635

cc635 New Member

Hey Prayer friends!

Just wanted to update you on Baby "S." He will soon be nine months! He has been undergoing weekly chemo since Feb. He has done very well with it. He has one hospital stay a month, and has needed some blood transfusions, but his doctors are very pleased and surprised by his progress. The tumor has shrunk tremendously and is no longer on his spine. It is still in his ribs, but they are hoping that will improve prior to his surgery - probably sometime in Nov to remove the rest of the tumor.

He is crawling and looks and acts like a normal, healthy baby. His mom (my long-time friend) has done amazing. She had two big pity parties in the beginning, but got up, dusted herself off and has had the best attitude. She says that crying about it is not going to do anything to help the situation, so she is living each day to the fullest with him. Since she spends a lot of time at the childrens hospital, she sees some very sad things. She always says there is always someone else that is worse off then you and has kept that attitude to get her through.

Please keep the prayers coming for the baby and his amazing mom!

Thanks!

CC

13. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

This is really wonderful news. Thank you for the update and all the best to this family.

14. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

CC that is just such great news hon. God bless that sweet little baby and his mom and my prayers to both of them.

15. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

Good news. My prayers are going out to that little angel and his mommy.

16. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

:)

Prayers still

17. cc635

cc635 New Member

After several tests (CT scan, MRI, etc.), the family got the best news. After 10 months of weekly chemo, the baby shows no signs of cancer. He will have surgery in the next few weeks to remove the tissues that were around the tumor and then he will be seen for observation! This is the best we could have hoped for. Thank you for your prayers. May God continue to bless this wonderful baby and his amazing mommy! He will turn 1 on January 1st and is continuing to grow and develop wonderfully!

18. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

A Christmas time miracle! Prayers still going out for this angel.

19. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Best news I got all day!

God truly creates miracles, and breathes new live into a small child.

Amen

20. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Oh CC, it's great to hear that sweet little baby is doing so well! His first year has certainly been a difficult one for him but he must be quite the little fighter to go through all he's been through. God bless him.

Prayers said that his surgery will be successful and that he continues to grow and be a happy, healthy little guy.