Prayers for Sparrow

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by charisse, Oct 15, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

I just wanted to start a thread for our forum member Sparrow. She had a cat scan done and some spots were found on her lung and from what I can tell her liver. She is scared out of her mind and needs our prayers. Please say a prayer for her daily that this would be nothing, and that God would be with her and comfort her.

2. cowcollector

cowcollector Don't hug a tree, hug a cow!!

will do charisse, wonder if any forum members
    live nearby that could look after her?

3. charisse

Does she live in Texas? I thought I read that, I gather she must live alone?

4. notgivingup

notgivingup New Member

Heavenly Father, be with Sparrow, give her comfort and ease her fears. Lay a healing hand upon her.
    Guide the Drs. to help her.

Amen

5. Titus

Titus New Member

Prayers tonight for Sparrow. Give her peace, dear Lord.

6. Cathy

Cathy New Member

Prayers for Sparrow, dear Lord. Touch her, heal her, give her Your peace and comfort. In Jesus Name, Amen.

7. rev

rev New Member

Father,
    I join my heart to these that are also praying for Sparrow. Grant her your presence and your touch. Work though those involved in her treatment that a miracle should come to her life.
    Amen

8. Gwendelyn

Gwendelyn New Member

Prayers for Sparrow.

9. charisse

father God be with sparrow tonight, wrap your arms around her. Let her feel our love again tonight that it may comfort her. I pray you would touch her body and make her fears unfounded, Dear Lord I pray she would come to feel you like never before. You say in your word you are there with us, I claim that promise for our sparrow. Give her the peace that can only come from you.