Prayer request

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by thornapple, Oct 20, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. thornapple

thornapple New Member

;D

I have been having a rough time physically, and with my job, and I need to gather the strength, health, and brainpower to make a big push to finish the book.

I need to recover enough health to be able to think, write, and research until the work is done.

If you could hold me in the Light, and join hands with me in giving this work over to God to care for, I would be strengthened.

2. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

Father God, I lift our Thornapple up to you tonight, give her body and mind the strength to finish the work she needs to get done. Father be with her and comfort her, renew her spirit. I pray you would lead her to the right meds for her condition. Lord give her your peace that passes all understanding, I pray she would feel your work in her life and get great comfort from knowing you are there. Blessings to you thornie :-*

3. Cathy

Cathy New Member

Heavenly Father,

I pray for Thornapple. I ask, dear God, that You would reveal Your love to her with healing. Bless her, Father, to do Your work.

In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

4. HeadNoise

HeadNoise Invisible Me

Lord I pray that Thornapple would sense Your Presence and in her own weaknesses see Your Strength. I ask that you would give her clarity of mind and thought, wisdom and organization of effort, and sweet sleep at night - that she would be able to finish this project in a manner that she would realize was only possible because of YOU!

Thank you that she wants to do quality work, careful and meticulously done, and is conscientious about meeting her boss's deadline and doing the job right. I pray that You would honor those desires and give her relief from her symptoms and other complications, so that she could accomplish this task to Your glory. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

5. deercharmer1

deercharmer1 Somewhere in the forest....

Add mine to the many prayers going up for you, Thornie....

xoxoxoxo

deercharmer

6. cowcollector

cowcollector Don't hug a tree, hug a cow!!

me too!

7. thornapple

thornapple New Member

This is such a big help!!! thank you so much...

I got mail from my son-in-law's mother today, and it had five church programs in it, all in Portuguese, and it turns out my name is in there and the whole church is praying for me. What a lovely gift.

8. notgivingup

notgivingup New Member

Prayer's for you Thornapple.......take care

Janet

9. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

10. Sarita

Sarita New Member

Lots of love, light and blessings coming your way Thornie.

:-*

11. Titus

Titus New Member

Thornie, God has you in His hands. He will see you through on this project. I'm praying for you. Warm (((CAT HUGS))) to you, dear friend.

kim

12. rev

rev New Member

Prayers going up for you Thornie. May God grant you all that you need!

13. Willie Marie

Willie Marie New Member

Praying for you tonight.

Willie Marie

14. Gwendelyn

Gwendelyn New Member

Prayers for Thornapple.

15. thornapple

thornapple New Member

I pulled an ALL NIGHTER. and I have to do it again.....

Please, let me gather strength to do your work. I am your hands.

16. Cathy

Cathy New Member

Heavenly Father,

I pray that Your strength would hold Thornapple. Bless her, Father, with good health and strength.

In Jesus name, Amen.