praise reports

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by charisse, Sep 26, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

Praise the Lord for Ray :-*

2. deercharmer1

deercharmer1 Somewhere in the forest....

Amen to that!!!

3. Titus

Titus New Member

Yes, praise God for this forum and Ray's generosity.

4. Gwendelyn

Gwendelyn New Member

I just got back from the Podiatrist. My youngest ones legs are already straitening out after only a month and a half treatment. Her leg bones are twisting/growing inwards and there was concern that she would need surgery. The doctor was impressed with how well she is doing.
    Praise God.

5. Cathy

Cathy New Member

Gwendelyn, Praise God!!!

6. rev

rev New Member

That is truly great news Gwen!!!!!!!!

Continuing to pray that all will proceed and heal as it should.

7. deercharmer1

deercharmer1 Somewhere in the forest....

Praise God that a very special member is back posting on the forum!!!

8. notgivingup

notgivingup New Member

Praise's to God for James' good report. Also for Gwen's daughter, that is wonderful........

I got a good report from my hearing test today. I had noticed since March I was hearing better in the left ear. (that is the one I had shunt surgery in) The test on the word's were 100% and the tone's were 85dlb(?), I think, I lost the report.... ::) The right is the same, really no change in it since it was first dx'ed. Except the hearing loss and tinnitus, I am doing fine.

Janet and James (NOTGIVINGUP)

9. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

:) :) :) :) :)....Janet!

10. paris 48

paris 48 New Member

I praise God for getting me thrue each day with this awfull disease.Due to severe balance issues I am mostly homebound.My faith in Jesus and my wonderfull husband [the Man is a Prince]is what keeps me going.May God bless all of us.

11. Titus

Titus New Member

Paris, Thank you for reminding me tonight the source of my strength. Praise Him above all things!

12. charlesj

charlesj New Member

I thank and praise the Lord for the return of some of my hearing if only for a few days. I can hear music right now with my hearing aid. Praise God.

13. Titus

Titus New Member

Today I'm praising him for everyone here who has received unexpected blessings this week.

14. charisse

I just wanted to thank all who prayed for my fil, he did wonderful and was up walking the day of his surgery, thankyou Lord for answered prayer.

15. rev

rev New Member

Wonderful news Charisse! Thanks for keeping us posted.

16. Gwendelyn

Gwendelyn New Member

Praise God! What great news Charisse. May God continue to heal and restore your FIL.

17. Cathy

Cathy New Member

Thank You, Lord for answers to prayer. Thank You that CharlesJ has had returning of some of his hearing and can hear music now with a hearing aid. Thank You that Charisse's father-in-law is doing well enough to be up and walking the day of his surgery. You are an awesome God, and we give You all the honor and glory!

18. notgivingup

notgivingup New Member

Wonderful news, about your FIL, Charisse, hope he continue's improving and will be home soon.

CharlesJ, that wonderful new's about your hearing.

Janet

19. Gwendelyn

Gwendelyn New Member

Oops! I missed your post Charles.

May God bless you with an eternity of His music.

20. charisse

I just have to say how touched I feel for all the posts for sparrow in the livingroom. It has helped her so much in such a hard time, praise God for all of you.