Power Prayers

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by Gina05, Nov 6, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Peace

AMEN

2. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

AMEN

AMEN. AMEN. AMEN. AMEN. AMEN. AMEN. AMEN. AMEN. AMEN. AMEN.

3. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

4. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

5. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

6. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

£ord, Your Word is a lamp in my darkness> a flashlight on the path of life that helps me see the way. Your words enlighten me with wisdom, insight, and Hope, even when I cannot see where I'm going, or how things will turn out. I'm so glad that YOU know the right direction. you have gone before me, and are always with me, so I don't need to be afraid. I choose to follow Your leading.

AMEN

So profound and perfect for my state of mind right now!

Just breathe and follow your gut.
    Tammi, missing you right now, I'm imagining us saying this prayer, together, holding hands.
    With my guardian angels wings wrapped around us.
    I can see it in my mind
    Thanx for.....being you.
    And Thank-You, Lord, for putting Tammi in my world.

Amen
    ¥£

7. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

xoxox -

God bless you dear one.

8. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Mornin!

£ord, it can be so hard to forgive-especially when I feel the other people don't deserve it.
    But, I don't deserve YOUR forgiveness, either, and You freely forgive me when I ask. because of Your Great Mercy towards Me. Help me to forgive the people who have hurt me in the Past. Help me to know that FORGIVING is not condoning-but it releases me to Your Freedom. I leave the retribution to you, £ORD, God of Justice and £ove.

AMEN

9. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

10. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

11. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Bless Their Talents and Skills

£ord, as my children grow, I ask that You would Bless their developing skills and abilities. Mey You be pleased with the work of their hearts, minds, and bodies. In their schoolwork, chores, clubs, and activities, may they do well, and excel to the level of their abilities. Give them a desire it learn and grow with purpose and motivation in their chosen interests.

Amen

12. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

double amen.

13. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Amen.

14. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

No book prayer today, this ones from me.

£ord, help me to remember to pace myself as I work my way to the Holiday.
    £ord, let me remember to "pace" myself, as I have Menieres.
    £ord, let me enjoy the "doing for others" parts of my day.
    £ord, let me relax as I get things done.
    £ord, don't let MM stand in my way.
    £ord, let all .org members stay symptom-free during this hectic and amazing time of year.
    £ord, keep those who harbor and foster negativity, out of my thoughts.
    £ord, I pray for all those on .org, that they may be symptom-free.
    £ord, I thank You for my many new Friends.
    £ord, watch over us all, especially my children.

Amen

AMEN

15. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

I like this one the best. It is very generous and heartfelt.

16. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

THAK you

17. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Pg 127. God Will Provide

"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear.
    Is not Life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air;
    they do not sow or reap or store away in barns and yet you're heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?
    Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?

MATTHEW. 6:24-27

18. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Pg. 100

Not as the World Gives
    "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled, and do not be afraid."

£ord, Your peace is unlike anything that the world offers. I don't need to upgrade to a new model every year---
    there's no "Peace 5.0" to download. I have the only version I need when I have Your peace, whether that's a calm tranquility, a quiet stillness, or the inner knowledge that everything's going to be all right. I value my right standing with You and the harmony that brings to my relationships. Your peace is real and everlasting, never to be taken away.

AMEN

19. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

AMEN

20. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

AMEN