Not Worthy?

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by Gina05, Oct 11, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

It never sucks to be me! Don't care anymore? I never cared in the first place!

2. FadedRose

FadedRose New Member

3. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Hi BD
    Hi Faded Rose
    Weather is beautiful today.
    How do I put a pic up? Or is it only avatars?

4. FadedRose

FadedRose New Member

5. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

BD is doing great, went to a kids soccer game, talked to the lady, got the kids a happy meal and will watch some football today.

Gina (((((hugs)))))
    Rose (((((hugs))))

6. daBronx

daBronx New Member

Now that this topic has been moved to where it preferably should have been from the start,I'm wondering how many heathens here won't be going to church tomorrow?

7. tm53

tm53 New Member

Post is moved as we both requested.

Why do you ask? Looks like chumming, it's fun in fishing. Not on support forums.

Best to you, really.

8. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

OK, since the reason this post was inappropriate before was because it was spiritual in nature, speaking of God and God's intentions, however mistakenly placed into a secular room of the forum, but should have been placed in the Religion and Spiritual Center, now that it is placed appropriately, then that makes all of the comments which are not spiritual in nature now inappropriate to this thread. That being the case, I am sure that all of the posts which are not spiritually-related will now be cleansed from this thread by those who posted them. It's only right, is not not?

9. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Are you feeling vindicated??
    Are you self righteous and judgemental??
    Maybe you just feel really SILLY!

I try to look for the best in everyone.
    I don't promote PETTINESS.

Don't we all have better things to do? Oh you don't.... Sorry for you!
    My beliefs are with me and I don't push them onto others
    Not you Henry.
    You know who you are.

10. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

To the original post. I don't see where you would not be worthy my friend. I don't know about real faith healers but I do know that sometimes an illness turns on itself and becomes nothing. I don't even know if it's God's intention or not. I believes he intervenes when he see's fit, not when demanded but when he believes the time is now. We'll never know his magic but we can feel his breath on us.

11. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Louis Nizer said: True religion is the life we lead not the creed we profess.

You are as worthy as you choose to be but if you put your worth in someone's else's hand then you become only as worthy as they deem you to be.

12. Nathan

Nathan New Member

*claps

13. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Deeds speak louder than words.

14. June-

June- New Member

Well said.

15. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

Louis Nizer said: True religion is the life we lead not the creed we profess.

You are as worthy as you choose to be but if you put your worth in someone's else's hand then you become only as worthy as they deem you to be.

bravo

16. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

My worth is determined by self but more importantly that God deems me worthy and Jesus loves me. :)

17. cowcollector

cowcollector Don't hug a tree, hug a cow!!

I hope the life I lead show what is my true creed.....

hugs sweetie... :-*

18. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

I like that too dear CC xoxox

19. dizzjo

dizzjo One day at a time & baby steps!

All my prayers are answered and sometimes the answer is "No".

If life were so easy here on earth that everything we prayed for happened immediately and to our satisfaction, then we wouldn't have to even try to improve things ourselves nor would there any reason to be here. This life on earth is all part of the great test to test us, tempt us, and challenge us to higher and loftier goals.

Our life here on earth is to test our worthiness for a greater exaltation after this life ends. Mortal men and women cannot judge who is worthy and who isn't worthy when it comes to things only God can judge. We all should attempt to be worthy in the sight of God and not dependent on how mortal man perceives us to be.

At the same time, God still decides who to bless and how. We often fail to recognize God's hand in daily miracles.

I hope all that made sense.

20. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Perfect sense to me Joyce!
    So glad to read what you write.