My sexy ex-boyfriend.

Discussion in 'Your Writer's Den' started by lulu48, Nov 12, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. burd

burd New Member

Damn I missed the troll and me with my flame thrower all fueled up and ready to go. Hmmm....I'll try not to be sad.

P.S. Nice story Lulu. You had me going there. ;)

2. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Oh shoot Burd! I knew I went to bed too soon last night. I missed you and your flame thrower?!!!...now I am the one who is sad! ;)

3. Butterfly

Butterfly I will learn to fly agian.

Lulu you bad bad girl... Im never gonna think of my cane the same now :D :D :D

4. AmandaJ

AmandaJ New Member

lmao lulu loved it i wondered what you were referring to for a split second :D :D

not telling you where my mind was at when you said kicked him in the shaft :eek: :eek: :eek:

and i missed the fun again..............i wouldn't mind if i was asleep but i wasn't haha

5. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

See what happens when you are busy doing....uh something else Amanda! :D You miss out on all the action!! ;D

6. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Oh sweetie, I am fine with it. I think the whole thing is a hoot! :D That's what I love about this place, you just never know what direction things will end up heading. And thank you for stepping in on my behalf and defending me. :-* It's the first time I have ever been clocked by a troll before! A girl always remembers her first time! ;)

7. Tara

Tara New Member

I need to get me a cane! ;)

8. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

I have two. Wanna' borrow one of my "boyfriends?" ;) :D

9. AmandaJ

AmandaJ New Member

i was too busy playing sims 3 as fiance came in drunk yabbering til 4 am then started snoring like an elephant with a blocked nose :D :D

10. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

And here I thought you were 'busy' doing something else...my bad! ;) :D

11. AmandaJ

AmandaJ New Member

ROFLMAO now i wonder what on earth you could be thinking of !!

12. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Well sweetie, if you have to ask then I can't help you! Ha ha ha! :D

13. burd

burd New Member

I'm jealous. I thought you and I had something special? :-\

:D

14. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Oh sweetie you know you are my one and only. Those other "guys" meant nothing to me, I promise! :-*

15. AmandaJ

AmandaJ New Member

pmsl ............well errr yeah haha