My friends son -roadside bomb

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by carolyn33, Dec 6, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Daize

Daize New Member

:(

prayers.

2. Funshine

Funshine New Member

Oh boy, so sorry to learn of this. What a nightmare for this family. Prayers.

3. phildsc

phildsc New Member

It hurts me to see young men injured so severely. I pray he can make the adjustment and live a good life.

4. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

Thank you all so much. Ken died this morning. Please pray for his mother and father.

5. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

:'( :'( :'( :'(

6. Max Stooge

Max Stooge New Member

Oh my God, I'm so sorry. Please send my condolences to them and my prayers are with them. I salute the brave young man. May he rest in peace.

7. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

Yes I sure will Max.

8. Daize

Daize New Member

so very sorry. prayers for his mom and dad.

:(

9. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

My heartfelt condolences to the family Carolyn. Prayers of healing to the mom and dad. May their brave young hero rest in peace.

10. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

Carolyn - this thread has brought me to utter tears. I am so grieved by this family's loss of a warrior and hero. My heart is torn for those brave families who suffer a loss of a warrior and to those mothers (such as myself) who forever live with their child being shot and/wounded. I am beyond words and unfortunately this is becoming all too common for our brave men and women who choose to defend our freedom and liberties. My son's unit has suffered great loss of life....prayers for this family and to all the families of our brave men and women who serve in the armed forces.

(I urge that no one turns this into anything else than what this thread is intended)