MP3 Player

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by LAG, Dec 22, 2009.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. LAG

LAG New Member

A new reaction - today, at work, I was clearing out alot of old paperwork and was listening to my MP3 player. After 45 minutes, I walked down to the waiting room to put out some magazines on the waiting room wall, and all of a sudden I was experiencing some mild dizziness. I also became tired, fatigued, and had to take a nap after work and still feel exhausted. Usually, I only listen to my MP3 when I'm out walking and I never had this type of reaction.

I get severe vertigo every few years, but, every day I deal with imbalance and mild dizziness from movement, be it from TV, moving trains, other movements. I feel like my head is swimming most of the time. As soon as my new insurance kicks in, Im going to get a referral to a therapist to get some balance therapy.

It seems that we all have to be careful about stimulation, be it sight or sound. What a horrible disease this is!!

2. birdmom3

birdmom3 New Member

As I said yesterday about my listening to CD player, and the CD player was broken, and I was not deaf as I had thought. I listened on Sunday and Monday night a few different CD's and I felt some vertigo. I think it was information overload for me since I did not listen for about three months. It is like rebuilding up to it.

I think if we get too much stimulation we might feel some vertigo. My thinking is not proof just my opinion. Today the weather was colder and clear and no vertigo.

Birdmom3