Meniett - Some feedback would be great

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by cheese, Sep 29, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Andrea1962

Andrea1962 New Member

The puffs of air are minorly noticeable as a small puff...but the vibrations from the device don't generally transfer up the plastic tube. I am always sitting when using the Meniett.

The only way you will know if it is a problem will be to do a trial. when I first started, 2 of my treatments were in bed..upon rising and when I went to bed. I never had a problem with falling while using the Meniett...but I have had a couple of Tulio's episodes due to vibrations (but not from the Meniett).

You may also find that the Tulio's is not as much of an issue after using the Meniett- I would say give it a trial and see.

2. Amethyst

Amethyst She believed she could, so she did.

Thanks Andrea

3. cheese

cheese New Member

I don't have Tullio's, Amethyst, but the blowing is extrememly minimal ....I dont think it could cause a problem.

But like Andrea said, the vibrations can be quite loud ......When the ear piece is in your ear, it's almost like a stethascope. So if your meniett is on a hard desk ...be careful when putting down cups on the desk, or when bumping the desk, because sounds are amplified and directed straight into your ear through the tube ......if that makes sense

4. Amethyst

Amethyst She believed she could, so she did.

Thanks for the info Cheese - I'll definitely keep it in mind.