Meniere's DVD WEBSITE is up and running!

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by tucker, Sep 27, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. tucker

tucker The Meniere's DVD Guy!

[​IMG]

My website is up and running, for those that are interested in seeing some photos that are on my Meniere's DVD. The site also includes ordering and pricing information.....still only $15.00

There are testamonial feedbacks about the DVD and Meniere's information, and links.

www.shutterfreaks.com/Pancy-Menieres

Enjoy :)
    Tuck

2. angels29

angels29 New Member

Hi! Nice website, you did a very nice job! Good luck with the DVD too! Take care! (((hugs and smiles)))

3. 2DAMNDIZZY

2DAMNDIZZY New Member

Great web-site. I am bumping this for you.

Maggie
    ;)

4. Willie Marie

Willie Marie New Member

WOW! the web site is great. I was able to SHOW my husband exactly what my world is like--that is great.

Thanks--hopefully when money is a little more plentiful I'll be able to order the DVD--I would love to have it to show friends.

Willie Marie

5. tucker

I just wanted to add a note......I know a lot of us are strapped for money, if it is difficult for you, let me know. we can discuss options, I would rather have someone pay a bit for the dvd and receive it rather than not having someone get one that could benefit from it.

Danny

6. tucker

some new feedback on the dvd.....

Dear Danny,

My husband & I viewed the DVD ( It was so hard for me to watch as I have the visual vertigo

very easy- those blinds & distortions really set it off :). I think for the first time in 5 years,

my husband truly had an accurate glimpse of what & how I feel- other than me trying

to explain it to him. He couldn't believe how it affected him watching this & how it affects me all the

time. You described in your note in the DVD how much trouble you had on the computer & with

turning your head - describes me exactly.

Thank you soo much for taking the time to so accurately portray how Meniere's affects us- a

picture truly is worth a thousand words. I'm so sorry you've had such a rough time since surgery-

I have been diagnosed with 76% loss on right vestibular nerve but I strongly suspect I'm bilateral

as I have left facial pain, numbness, left trigeminal neuralgia but the docs won't confirm it-

even though I've had severe bilateral tinnitus from the beginning, severe hyperacusis, & severe

imbalance, disequilibrium 24/7. I've never been able to compensate because it's always fluctuating-

I've been through vestibular rehab 2 times- (use the tips they taught me every day) but again like you,

I had to stop or back down on the exercises because I got so deathly sick after doing them.

Even cutting down on them, didn't help- I was still down for hours afterwards.

I have a teenage daughter, now 19, & in college. I'm hoping she will watch the DVD. Not for

sympathy or even empathy-- just for simple understanding--- of this disease that is so hard for

people to comprehend. People understand heart disease & cancer - no problem.

My daughter, at the beginning, before I was diagnosed- thought I was making all the symptoms

up. It's been so tough on her the last 3-4 yrs - as she's had to drive, do the shopping, etc-

but we're getting through it. My husband is also a huge help- he's much more understanding.

I hope & pray she'll understand a little better if she'll watch it.

Just wanted to let you know you've made a huge difference- by making the DVD-

you've definitely found one of your purposes in life!!! BTW, the photos on your website are

awesome! You are very talented.

I'm hoping you'll have some better days- you certainly deserve them. Just know you've really

made a positive difference in our lives by your DVD.

THANKS SO MUCH!!

Teri

7. USMC

USMC New Member

Danny - as I have said before you did a great job on the DVD. I have shown it to my co-workers and family. It really let them know that even though most of us look perfectly normal on the outside we are fighting a battle on the inside.

Recommend all to get this DVD. The pictures on his site are just the tip of the iceberg.

Terry

8. rev

rev New Member

Danny
    Thanks for sending me the DVD. I bought yours and Aaron's. Now, where did I put it?????

Seriously, I can't find it in my hobbit hole!!!

Where did I put it so that I could find it and watch it? I haven't even watched it yet. I did find the mailing envelope that it came in.
    ??? ??? ??? ???

9. pardonme

pardonme Guest

10. pardonme

pardonme Guest

11. rev

rev New Member

Still looking for it.....Not in the machine, I just checked. I occasionally wear glasses when I read - if it is small print.

12. minnesotadizzy

minnesotadizzy New Member

BUY this DVD!!! I did and your friends and family will have a better understanding into your world. Danny did a great job and read my post on "A Good Way to Help Others Understand".

I am not kidding..... BUY it. If you can't afford it, take him up on his offer.

Dave

13. tucker

Bump de abump bump...bump bump

14. rev

rev New Member

I found it!!! Right where I put it:)

15. Willie Marie

Willie Marie New Member

Just bumping this up.
    Willie Marie