just venting

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by snowsporter, Dec 11, 2009.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. snowsporter

snowsporter why go on a rollercoaster? live on one day to day

After 18.5 years of service i finally received teh results from my medical board back - not good news.. with taking valium to to control the spins and keepin them at bay i am now noted as having less than 1 episode a month. with this i ended up with a 30 % disability rating. to boot they are pushing for a permanant medical retirement within 4 months. as of now i have requested a lawyer to assist with fighting through this to get the last yeas and a half for full retirement. the reason for only 30% is that they are saying that i have less than 1 vertigo episode a month due to it being controlled by valium. i have been on this for over a year and have been taking this more and more frequesnt to subside the pressure in my ears so now i am looking at the potential of an addiction to valium. lucky me.!! i just wish people would stop looking at us as numbers and more like human beings that can use a little help now and then. not just throw us to the curb like a used up rag doll. sorry for the rant but it is pissing me off and making me start to feel like crap again...

2. snkrey1211

snkrey1211 New Member

Ooooo, Snowsporter...Vent away! Sorry...I have no words except to say..."I'm sorry!".

Sheryl