John of Ohio Regimen Updated

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by John of Ohio, Mar 7, 2014.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

I don't care what he says. I don't understand half of what he says. I don't even like the style in which he says things. I can't say I am sympathetic to the personality he showed while on .org. That's no secret.

I care that whatever it is he has come up with appears to be working, so far, on some of the people who have tried it. I can get past SS's personality and verbiage because he is not what I am focused on.

Get over it.

2. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Here's the pettiness in your reply - you don't want to hear anything about him and his vaccine so you keep insisting that NOBODY make mention of him on this forum and that people who are interested in his products should seek him out elsewhere.

Guess what? There is an easier way to do this. How about you remove yourself from here until there is no more talk of SS instead of uprooting a community who does happen to be interested.

3. June-

June- New Member

:D

Yes, Bulldogs.

If you do not address me, I wont reply. If you keep addressing me, there is definitely a risk that I will answer you It is a chance you take. :D

4. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Where did Bulldogs even address you here?

5. June-

June- New Member

He told me toleave another thread on the same subject.

6. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

So wtf are you calling me bulldogs for? That's messed up. This is the problem: you take stuff, skew and manipulate it to make it sound like something it is absolutely not.

7. June-

June- New Member

Not going to fight.

8. shartsoe

shartsoe New Member

June, here's the thing. You've been told repeatedly that user's of SS's protocol work closely with their doctors. Their doctors approve of the treatment. At that point, I can only assume that users know what's in the treatment, but have agreed not to disclose the components so that SS can retain all rights to any future patents (I think, if I am understanding it correctly.)

At no point in this conversation is your intervention necessary. It is now between the doctor and the patient and SS. Period.

It is in development, and from that standpoint is no different than any other invention, technology, drug treatment, etc. All parties involved in beta testing agree not to divulge information that could infringe on any future legal stake in the product. Hell, I even have to sign NDAs on some of my work and I'm just a copywriter. It is not as uncommon as you are making it sound. Everyone using the treatment seems confident that at the right moment all will be made known. Please rest in those assurances.

9. June-

June- New Member

S, I have not intervened between SS, doctor and patient. I have just stated what I think, just as others with different opinions have stated what they think. SS has, I understand, a FB page where anyone can go and have a conversation that does not include me and I would guess does not includde anyone skeptical of his program. If this rpogram is them answer and SS handling of it beyond reproach, a few questions from me will not stop progress. Ihave something else to attend to now so if I do not answer that is why.

10. shartsoe

shartsoe New Member

I'm not trying to be harsh, but here's where you and I disagree. You want people who have found a level of success with this treatment to keep it a secret on .org? That's not rational. This website had been a huge source of information for people newly diagnosed or who are looking for other ways to treat their condition. I was once on of those people. It would be doing a grave disservice to those people if this wasn't allowed to be discussed. You have stated your opinions and they have been heard. But it sounds as though you are trying to A) discredit SS and his clients and B) keep those clients from discussing their success here.

11. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

You're not asking questions. You are accusing SS of being incompetent because he is a lawyer who found a product that helped him manage his disease and is now selling it to others.

You are definitely not asking questions when you insinuate things that are based on your perception and not on any fact regarding the protocol.

You keep repeating that doctors should be involved in this process even after being repeatedly reassured that doctors ARE in fact involved.

The contents of his protocol will not be revealed to you, or me, or anybody who hasn't signed up for it. Get. Over. It.

As Shannon said it is still in the developmental stage. It may never even get to being govt. approved. But it also may. Give these conversations a chance, wouldya? If it is only questions you are asking then stick to questions. But that's not what you are doing.

12. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

That's what I don't understand. Initially, she was all angry because NOBODY was posting their experience except for SS who was talking about it. Now she gets the firsthand stories and it's still not okay.

13. June-

June- New Member

I didnt ask anyone to keep anything a secret. I have not criticized anyone who said they had success with SS. I have just asked questions which don't get answered and sometimes I ask the same question again when it has not been answered. I did not remove any threads or ban anyone. I do not own or admin this site though I am flattered that you might think I have such powers.

I simply say what I think even though there is risk that some may find me annoying (certainly not a new experience for me :D ). But know this, I am sincere in what I say. Wishing you and all good luck with symptoms. Whatever you choose, keep positive about the hearing.

14. shartsoe

shartsoe New Member

The only question that has not been answered to your satisfaction is "what's in the treatment?" and that is the question that cannot be answered here for reasons already discussed ad nauseum. As for me, I have laundry that needs folding so off I go as well. :)

15. John of Ohio

John of Ohio New Member

Is it curious to anyone to see how my short, informative posting that tells merely that I updated and slightly revised the PDF document on my Meniere's treatment regimen has devolved into all of the above?

Is there anything with Meniere's that isn't contentious or argumentative or personally offensive to some? I just wanted those who have an interest or use my regimen to learn that I've brought it up to date; mostly with new, valid product numbers and pricings from the vendors (which is not me --- I gain in no financial way from any of this)?

How did Spring's cryptic protocol get into any of this? I merely announced that I offer a new PDF on my regimen?

--John of Ohio

16. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Ask June :D

17. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

That's easy. June (on page 2) couldn't help but go on about SS even in a completely unrelated thread.

18. June-

June- New Member

Reply 13 on page 1.

19. June-

June- New Member

But thanks for assuming it was bad intentions on my part. I really appreciate that after all these years. I now leave it to you to get the forum back on track.

20. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

No bad intentions just a compulsiveness when it comes to a certain person. Nobody wants to get the forum back on track, whatever that means. We just would like to hear new ideas, including JOH's update. It's up to the individual to pick and choose what works best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.