I am real sick - send hugs and prayers please

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by Aladdin, Jan 4, 2007.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. notgivingup

notgivingup New Member

Thinking of you Aladdin, sending you [[[[[BIG WARM HUG'S ]]]]

Feel better and take care :-* :-*

Janet

2. ripper roo

ripper roo lisa

sorry to see that you still dont feel the best

good thoughts being sent to you today and allways

lisa

3. Enough, Beast! Leave her the h*ll alone!

4. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

5. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

There you are. I hope you are better :-*!

6. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

sending you prayers of wellness sweetie. I feel how sick you are as I have been there. May God restore you sweet sister :-*

7. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

second round of steroids and feeling more like my cantankerous self but still darn darn tired

xoxoxox

8. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

T, you are always in my prayers and always will be. Right now, I am sending a special prayer your way.

9. Jazza

Jazza Saved by Grace Thru Christ Jesus

Sorry to here you are so tired. I get that way often. Had to use prednisone a fornight ago for a while. Coming off it I had lots of pain, bad nights sleep and tired for days afterward. Now I've got a fever and beginnings of a cold after getting caught in heavy rain yesterday & the day before.

I know your struggle I go from one thing to another and wonder will it ever end. Take heart we are in these mortal bodies for only a while longer. One day we will all be transformed in a twinkling of an eye into our spiritual bodies and we will never know sickness again.

Thinking of you and holding you up in prayer.

Milica

10. cdedie

cdedie Designed by DizzyNBlue

Keep on getting better!!!!! Can you take B vitamins? They are suppose to help with energy. Big Hugs!

11. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

xoxo will take some b vitamins - thanks

hugs/prayers

12. goldie

goldie me and joshua

I;M SO SORRY FOR WHAT YOU ARE GOING THRU. O FATHER IN HEAVEN GIVE THIS CHILD OF YOURS COMFORT, LIFT HER UP FATHER CARRY HER THRU THIS HARD TIME IN HER LIFE.
    MY PRAY'S ARE WITH / GOLDIE

13. If by "cantankerous" you mean not giving up in the face of all the adversity you went through in the past, PLEASE stay "cantankerous."

14. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

My prayers are always with you dear T. Hod Bless You

15. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

16. notgivingup

notgivingup New Member

Hope you are feeling better really soon......take care and warm big hug's......

Janet

17. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

for sure

linda nicknames me tenacious as well

xoxox hug/prayers

18. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

T,

I must go to your site a few times a day. It made me feel closer to you and the trials you faced and are still facing. Just wanted to send ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))) and love :-*

19. Leon

Leon New Member

Know that you are in my prayers. Now that I am incapacitated, I have more time to pray and I did a lot yesterday. Tonight, I will have special prayers for everyone on this list.
    Leon

20. HeadNoise

HeadNoise Invisible Me

Stubborn, she is! And that's a good thing! Keep persevering. Hugs and prayers coming your way.