I am having a

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by bulldogs, Aug 4, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Wino

Wino Resident Honey Badger

Technically, wine and beer are mostly water.

2. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

I don't feel so lonely no more :D

3. goofygirl

goofygirl WDE!!!

With supper earlier...

4. daBronx

daBronx New Member

Water,ice straight up

5. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

My kinda man :D

6. daBronx

daBronx New Member

I haven't had any alcohol,beer or wine in 35 years and no I've never had any problems with booze,but after thinking about all the people on the road driving drunk,killing and maiming others and themselves,I decided I had had enough.
    Alcohol also does strange things to people,for example,some months back a Giants fan was beaten up at Dodger Stadium and the perpetrators must have had too much to drink.

7. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Bronx:

Let me get you an Odouls. It is a non alcoholic beer.
    You can have something in your hand and a litle twinkle in your eyes and pep in your step.

Once you tear the label off, the ladies will think it is a heineken. I cannot help if they start taking advantage of you though.

Go Bronx

8. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

I would like a Mimosa and a strawberry Pop-Tart please. :D

9. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Lulu:

That will not be a problem, I myself prefer a bloody Mary to mimosas but will have one right over. I will put It on my tab!

10. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

I'm still waiting for my Mimosa BD.....hum hum hum. :D

11. daBronx

daBronx New Member

I don't know if I I could take the abuse of a long legged young lady taking advantage of me.

12. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Bronx:

they don't have to be young to take advantage of you, cougars come in every age. Some of the most dangersous women in the world are in their 40's, 50's and 60"s.

13. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Hey.....I'm in my 40's and I'm not dangerous! :D

14. daBronx

daBronx New Member

I'm aware of that.I live in a retirement home owned by the Lesley Foundation and there are 2 women here who have tried to hit on me.One is in her 60's and the other told me she's 77,9 years older than me.

15. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

dabronx: why turn them down.

16. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

it is Friday night and i just put the kids to bed and will pouring myself a captain morgan and ginger ale, does anybody want anything while i am up.

17. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Dolfan:

i was just reading where charlie watts, drummer of the rolling stones, actually lets his horse in his house. i thought he was talking about his wife, but it is a real horse.

i love horses. They say horse racing is the sport of kings.

dolfan: how about a cocktail tonight.

18. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

i must admit these rum and cokes are going down smooth tonight. so relaxed so very relaxed in the privacy of my own home and sooooo very quiet with my feet in the pool

19. goofygirl

goofygirl WDE!!!

Hey,BD...need something strong,please..long week!!

20. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

hope mom is well, how about a kamakazee like the old spring break days or a long island Tea