How Are You Feeling Today?

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by lulu48, Jul 18, 2012.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

The story's too long and it ain't good. :(

2. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

Awww, Holly.... what?

I am tired but ok. I had insomnia like crazy. I woke up in the night and felt ....just wide awake and rested. Really weird. So, i hardly got any sleep.

3. daBronx

daBronx New Member

I have a cold and a cough.Aural fullness in my bad ear is really bad today and my balance isn't that great either.

4. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

quixotic

5. Janice

Janice New Member

not too shabby, was rocking and reeling last night - I think it had something to do with the drive home. Took an extra Serc, some paracetamol and stemetil, went to bed early and slept in this morning - rocking and reeling was gone.

6. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

Exhausted - between my sixteen year old grandson, my new grandaughter coming, my son coming home, his sister and his father being here to see all the grand kids, and trying to keep everything moving along smoothly with a smile on my face, I was very happy but now I'm so tired I'm having a difficult time trying to keep awake and doing everything that needs to be done in the house, you know - after the visit stuff... A little each day will get me through and catch me up though. I miss everybody already :( It was a happy and precious time. :)

7. shartsoe

shartsoe New Member

I've had a horrible headache for most of a week, but I think I need new glasses. I can't seem to find the time to get over and order them, but hopefully this will ease up once I do. Bleh.

8. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

I hope your head got better.
    Not a great weekend. Lots of MD symptoms. I didnt venture out much. I hope next week is better. Tonight my hearing is bad bad bad.

9. shartsoe

shartsoe New Member

Thank you. The headache is gone, but the brain feels like mush. Actually, I don't think the headache is really gone. It's at a low ebb. I hope your hearing gets better soon. I really hate that feeling.

10. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

crying, crying and more crying...don't ask me why cuz I don't really know. It's just been a really bad day for me. Hope nobody calls or comes over, I don't feel like the 'smile' thing today... Glad I can say it here though :'(

11. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

sometimes i think it just needs to be let out......even if we cant name it.....be gentle with yourself

12. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

:-* :-* :-*

13. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Sorry to read this. Hope things pick up for you soon. Make it a better day tomorrow.

14. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

It was a better day. My Son and DIL came over with the grandkids and I actually cooked breakfast for everybody! My son was a little concerned so stayed yesterday and last night. I'm still a little under it but am doing much better. Still don't know why. Maybe I just needed to be distracted from my own issues for a bit. There's been people calling and coming over but not necessairly the ones I wanted - kinda a shitty thing to say, I know. But I know you all get my drift...

15. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Insomniacish. New word....you won't find it anywhere in the dictionary. :D

16. Aliza

Aliza I'm still standing, alone but upright

So far, so good :)

17. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Human.....which is always a good thing. :D

18. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

Im fairly dizzy but was able to do some elliptical and treadmill. =^]