Good Morning my little Menierians!!

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by lulu48, Dec 28, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Hope you all slept well and are feeling tickity-boo today! I woke up to bright sunshine and blue skies this morning...couldn't be any prettier!! Whatever I had over Christmas has now vacated the premises and I feel so much better finally! Yay!!

So how is your morning going so far? Hope you all have a splendid spin-free and dizzy-free day! :-*

2. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

3. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

So far it's been pretty good. I woke up this morning to a quiet house and a hot cup of coffee. Relaxing now with all of you. My girlfriend wants me to go shopping with her and her visiting daughter today and I just can't figure out if I want to go or not. It's just after Christmas and the stores are now filled with unhappy people who didn't get what they wanted and have to take it back, stand in a long line and probably two other long lines before they can get out of the store!!! No thanks, I think I'm gonna stay at home and enjoy the peace...

4. survivedit

survivedit New Member

Came down with my annual head cold courtesy of the grandkids. Ugh - super wobbly all day (and my daughter still asked me if I could take one of her sons for a bike ride after watching me stagger into things all day - hellooooooo) , but we still made it to the Desert Botanical Garden to look at the amazing flora.

5. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Scott ~ Always good to see you smiling my friend! :D

Holly ~ I hope you enjoyed your peace and quiet at home. I don't think I would have wanted to get out into that unhappy crowd either!

Bob ~ I hate head colds! Ugh is right! Hope you had fun at the Botanical Garden and that you are feeling a little better tonight.

6. mrdizzy

mrdizzy New Member

good morning!!

7. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Good Morning sleepy heads! Hope your day is off to a smashing good start! ;D Do something nice for yourself today and make it a good one!!

8. Chris0515

Chris0515 New Member

You too Lulu and I am off to work in a few minutes after finishing up this last bit of coffee.............*gulp*............there - now it's all gone. ;D

9. rottiesrule

rottiesrule New Member

I've been at my desk since 6:30 waiting for my lovely day to begin at 7:00 a.m. Just another day in paradise!

10. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

I'm drinking some coffee, sitting at my lap top, scratching my dogs itch and watching a movie on TV. Oh yeah, and there goes the phone...

11. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Chris ~ Hope that coffee was.....*gulp*.....good my friend!! :D

Rottie ~ Hope your day in paradise is going well hon! :-*

Holly ~ You are so good at multitasking sweetie! ;D

12. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

Not being able to do that at work anymore has left me with finding multiple things to do at home at the same time. Not much brainwork involved - except here, of course. Unless you ask earshurt. He really believes I'm an idiot! I guess cuz I told him so though :D Now, all this happened today so it's fair game in this topic, right?

13. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Holly you are anything but an idiot! You are intelligent and sweet and you contribute so much to this forum. Don't you forget that. :-*

And yes, since this all happened today it is fair game for this topic. :D

14. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

You, as always, are so generous in your replies - thank you. :-* :-*

15. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Hope you all are feeling great today and you didn't over-do it celebrating last night! Have a splendid day and enjoy this first weekend of 2011! May the New Year bring you better health and all the love and happiness you all so richly deserve. :-*

16. Chris0515

Chris0515 New Member

Feeling good today because I only had two beers last night spread out over a 4 hour period, and I was the designated driver so I made sure I didn't over do it because of that fact. I am also in a job where one DUI and you are immediately terminated aside from going to jail and having your car impounded.

17. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

I am not feeling great today, pretty symptomatic from last night festivities which included only one drink.

I should have remembered to take my earplugs to the comedy show as some parts were loud. Also we were in the second row so had to look up for 3 hours and then the massive crowd at the New Years Eve site. I had a lot of warning spins last night that had me a wee bit worried.

I am going to try to be kind to myself today.

18. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Same here Caroline. I had to come home early last night. The restaurant I went to was noisy dark and crowded and I felt awful by the time I left. I really could have used my cane.

I hope you feel better sweetie. Just rest and take it easy today and hugs to you. :-*

19. Chris0515

Chris0515 New Member

Am I invisible to everyone for some reason, because no one has talked to me since early yesterday despite wishing everyone a personal Happy New Year's about 10 times already? ???

20. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Sorry Chris...Happy New Year my friend!! :) :-*