God, I know you're there

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by hollymm, Sep 30, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Thank you all.

Thanx, holly.

2. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

God, I know you are there! Please comfort my dear friends who are dizzy on .org whoever they may be.

3. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Amen.

God, I know you're there/here with me.

4. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

5. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    God, I know you're here.

Amen.

6. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

I need some strength in my life right now. I need the strength to reach out to family and friends without it taking all my energy from me. I know you're not here to make sure I'm happy but sometimes I get weak and need to be able to lay my burden down and just let it go for awhile.

I know you're here and will see me through all the pettiness that I am feeling. I need to understand that everyone is not like me and that I shouldn't let myself get so emotional about something I have no control over. I just need to let it be, stop making myself sick over it and pay more attention to just me - stop trying to do everything I'm asked. There is a word for that, it's called "no".

7. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

This was the post I referred to, Holly.

God, I know you're there. Please watch over Bryns nephew and let them figure his illness out quickly, and easily fix the problem.
    God, give his parents and family the strength they need to get them through this ordeal.
    God, protect Tyler and let him recover quickly.

Amen.

8. goofygirl

goofygirl WDE!!!

Thanks,Gina, that means a lot to me right now.

God I know your there to watch over the little ones, and protect them. Please hold Ty safe in your arms, and his Mom, and GiGi and Papaw, too. Keep my sister strong for her daughter in law and so that she can take care of the other two boys without too much worry and stress. Please pray that Jas will handle the news as the strong Christian man you have helped him to become.

Amen

9. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

10. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Only God can save this world gone mad!

God I know you are there--- I love you

11. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

12. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

I've thought hard about my reactions to some of the things going on in my life for the last number of months.  I came to realize that it was a stress to me and my petty thoughts had no place in the big picture.  Since then, I've learned to just let it go and let God handle it all.  It's working out pretty well.  Thank you and once more, I know you're there.

13. buschiabo

buschiabo New Member

Footprints in the Sand. I read this whenever I am down and feeling neglected by God. He IS carrying me!

14. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Pooh yeah, I know those days real good!

God, I know you're there!

15. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Repost this over there.

16. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Lord, I know you know my weaknesses and strengths.
    I am very weak and tired right now.
    I know you're with me, or I'm in the palm of your hand.
    I know I have other Guardians and Angels as well.
    I pray to you all daily.
    I can be strong because I have faith.
    Ivan get through this.
    I will be healthy and vivacious again.
    I thank you for leading me in the right direction. Towards those with compassionate hands will fix my health issues.
    I know this in my very soul.
    This is just another thing in life I must do.
    I've already learned so much, and I know I have so much more to learn.
    With You Lord, I can prevail.
    God I know you're here.
    Amen

17. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Amen!

God I know you are there!

18. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

God: As I play with my kids on the beach today--- I know you are there. Thank you for all you have given and done for me.

19. bulldogs

bulldogs New Member

Dear God: thank you for this day, it makes it special knowing you are here with me, without you it would be just another empty moment in time.

God, I know you're there!

Thank you

20. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

God, I know you're here with me now, I can feel your comforting presence.

Amen