God - I ask you to help our forum family and bless Ray & his family

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by Daize, Jan 13, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Daize

Daize New Member

Dear God;

I need you and we need you to help, guide and walk with us because this site that Ray has created and moderated for many years is going through sadness and difficulty in keeping this going. Ray is a good, kind, man and friend to so many and has given of himself for many years of this site to help thousand. You have blessed us with this fine man and who we respect, admire, and care so deeply about.

Help us on the path of what will be for this wonderful site and whatever final decision is made, I know you will be there for us to show us the way.

God Bless this site and everyone here, watch over us, guide us, and help us.

God bless Ray and his family, watch over them.

Thank you God for ALL you do and for the blessings you bestow upon us.

Ruth

2. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Amen...

Thank you Ruth.

3. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

Amen, Dear God, when I developed MM 61 years ago, no one but you, me, and a coupe docs knew what it was. Many years later, a man named Ray came along and created this site. I've learned so much and discovered I'm not alone. Please God, we ask your intervention here.

4. Daize

Daize New Member

Amen!

5. Max Stooge

Max Stooge New Member

Amen Ruth, Amen.

6. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Amen Ruthie.

7. Prima Donna

Prima Donna New Member

8. Maxine

Maxine New Member

OK...I'm the neebie, but I find that already I think of you, this lovely place, and the wealth of information and support I've found in just a few days. Will someone please fill me in on what we are praying about? I've joined your hearts in asking for guidance, but I've no idea what it is about.

9. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

http://www.menieres.org/forum/index.php/topic,30883.0.html

10. Maxine

Maxine New Member

Oh, dear. I am sooo sorry. I can say for ABSOLUTE SURE that those of you who welcomed me last Monday when I was so desperately searching for something on which to hold, are in no small way responsible for guiding me through that storm. I have already learned so much, been encouraged so greatly, and just down-right enjoyed the company. I am truly sad to imagine that the window might be shortly closed. Such is life, huh. Each day presses us closer to a new season. May be go as quietly as does the oak, and as gracefully as does the doe.

11. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

Amen Daize Duke

12. Daize

Daize New Member

♥ Carolyn
    Daize Duke xo

13. SMRoz

SMRoz Coast Guard Dizzy! (Ret)

Amen. Nice post ruth!

14. karenlr

karenlr New Member