Futtering / Blowing / Sucking from the ears?

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by cheese, Oct 2, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. cheese

cheese New Member

Does any body get weird flutter sensations from their ears?? ....it kind of feels like someone is blowing in your ear, or sucking the air out of them...........

If you were to blow out with your lips puckered, and then rub your finger up and down your lips .....I suppose that is kind of what the sensation feels like

I noticed that it happened in April whilst i was having a pretty acute attack ....but I also got it last night, though this time with no severe vertigo....

Anyone get it? Any idea what it would be?

2. 2DAMNDIZZY

2DAMNDIZZY New Member

Yes, I have that feeling/sound in my ear when my eustchain tube is blocked.

Maggie

3. woozee

woozee New Member

yes, and for a while it was followed by rotational vertigo but later I would get the fluttering and no attacks.

4. pardonme

pardonme Guest

5. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

6. shartsoe

shartsoe New Member

Why do you keep doing this? There are plenty of new topics you could be contributing to if you wish. Most of these OPs aren't even around any more. Are you trying to see if anyone is paying attention?

7. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

The sound you're talking about is one of the many sounds I hear throughout the day.

shartsoe - are you talking about dolfan's "sad/crying face"? I've noticed it around and it doesn't usually pertain to anything in particular. Maybe he's just trying to increase his post numbers :D

8. shartsoe

shartsoe New Member

Holly, I'm talking about the fact that this post is six years old! Dolfan's been resurrecting old posts going back to 2006 -- and I was just curious why he's doing it. I think he must be bored -- or as you say, trying to increase his post numbers. ;D

9. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

Hey, you're right! Not getting enough attention at home maybe? Don't the older topics specifically ask if you really want to reply to the old post that you're pulling up? Kinda like kids stuff - bad attention is still attention...

10. shartsoe

shartsoe New Member

:) :) :)