For my true love, dedicated to the woman who taught me how to love. My mom

Discussion in 'Your Writer's Den' started by Gina05, Apr 15, 2012.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

?

Even if the girl I love harmed me in my past, if she inspires this amount of creativity is she worth

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  1. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

“April Fools Love”

I can feel your love all around me and when you're not here it brings pain into my life,

I can dream up scenarios where you always live within my reach of calling you my wife.

I can taste the passion of your lips and it sets my body on fire from head to toe

I can see the promises of our happiness when in truth I’ve never felt so low

I can smell the memories of our last encounter together when I’m all alone at night

I can hear the dreams of our reality when I'm embracing you; holding you so tight

If I can do all this with you in my mind there will never be anything in our way

From having faith in a future where our bodies rest and our souls, together they will lay

For if only dreams come to a sleeper than awake I'll always stay

To live for the life of happiness that begins to blossom sometime in May

By,
    Salvatore

2. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Follow your heart.

3. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Come on people, he needs some sound advice! No pun intended.....

Sal, do you see the percentage?

People wiser than you know of what they speak, she's going to fuck up your head again, I can already see it.

4. buschiabo

buschiabo New Member

Sal, Having been married for over 56 years, the only thing I can say is - it is a two way street. You cannot travel it alone and get anywhere. Physical love dims over the years of necessity but true love WORKS at keeping the other person happy and the marriage whole. It takes BOTH people to make it work. One alone cannot do it. Think with your HEAD and not your heart or other parts of your anatomy. Good luck and God bless. Donna

5. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Donna is right Sal, mom and Dad have been through so very much in our 35 years together.

Do you think you could spend the next 35 years with her, raising her two kids?
    I think you need to stay out of a serious relationship for at least 6 months.

AND
    She still didn't drop the restraint order against you, even though the couts dismissed all charges.

She's still living with her RX Husband, what does that tell you?
    He is still supporting her financially.
    Open your friggin eyes! Did you see the stats on the poll?
    I'd like to slam your head against something and knock some sense into you.

6. buschiabo

buschiabo New Member

Gina, the more you say against her, the more Sal will want her. Our kids are perverse like that. How old is Sal? Donna

7. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Sal is 30.
    Lol! Why does he sound like he's 14?
    He is an identical twin.

He has a co-dependent personality, and is trying to Change her, or help her see the light.

She still hasn't lifted the restraining order from him, either, that's what sent him to jail last December in the first place.

That cost ME and HUBS, financially, emotionally, it was so peaceful when he was in jail.
    Sorry Sal, the truth hurts sometimes!

Thanx, Donna, UR the best, ah, Kenny Chesney on CMT!!
    Waiting for Keith Urban.
    But, Kenny has a sexy, calming, soothing voice,...........LOL!