Dumbass club quilt particitating

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Dixie Chick, Oct 4, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Dixie Chick

Dixie Chick New Member

I just was checking on how every one it doing on there Quilt squares here. I need the rest of them. Like I said before if you cant get them to me no sweat. I will just add your name to a square and because I dont want to leave any one out on this dumbass quilt you know we dumbass'es have to stick together you know. LOL
    Hugs to all and thank you all for putting in your part on this dumbass idea of mine.

2. cdedie

cdedie Designed by DizzyNBlue

You should get mine soon. Was sent on the 28th![​IMG]

3. Dixie Chick

Dixie Chick New Member

Yes cdedie I recived yous the other day thanks. I need the rest of them. I would love to get it sent out to the person of choice by the 15th of this month. I dont want to rush any one but Think it would be a great Christmas gift for this person. You think?

4. Bergie

Bergie New Member

;) Me thinks so!! ;)

5. cdedie

Absolutely Dixie! Sounds great! :-*

I'm glad you got mine. Hope it's not too ... oh doesn't matter, it's a dumbass quilt [​IMG]. LOL

Thanks again Queen Dixie! :-*

6. Dixie Chick

Dixie Chick New Member

Just checking on any one that is going to be sending me there square. Like I said who dosent send one off to me I will make one for them and put it on the quilt. I wanted to get it sent off by the 15th of this month in hopes the person of choice gets it by Christmas.
    Hugs to all and thanks to every one that has done a square in helping me with the dumbass idea of mine. Hey I dont think I will have another one any time soon., At least I dont think I will. I will be too busy with other things.
    Hugs

7. Dixie Chick

Dixie Chick New Member

Bump just checking on every one that said that they wanted to do a square. I do have squares done for the people that are missing a square. I can sew them on if you want so I can get this done and sent off to our person.
    Let me know If you want me to do that or wait for your square in the mail.
    Hugs to all. I am not trying to stress any one out and rush you all.

8. Peanut Brittle

Peanut Brittle My Twerple Has My Heart

Queenie, you are a ball of energy! Have you gotten fabric yet for the wedding marathon? I got out of sewing a dress for Kathy's wedding-- my pal Sue found me a velvet dress that'll be PERFECT and it was 50% off as well! Got out of it for less than it would have cost me to make a dress. Will have to do that another time... perhaps when there's no "deadline."

Can people actually sew without "deadlines?"

Smooches,
    Jenski

9. Dixie Chick

Dixie Chick New Member

You know peanutbrittle I am not sure if people can sew with out dead lines. At least I know I wouldnt know what it was like with out a dead line. I do have the fabric for the wedding dress and have it all cut out. I thaught I had the tracing paper and tracing wheel so I can mark the darts and all that good stuff. I have to go out and get that stuff before I start sewing. I will have it by this weekend and then I can start sewing. I havent gotten the fabric for the girls dresses but I am going to constrate on the wedding dress first. And then If I have time I will do the other dresses.
    The wedding dress in the most important one I think.

10. Peanut Brittle

I'm in absolute AWE of your ability and your BRAVERY!

11. Dixie Chick

Dixie Chick New Member

Well I dont know if you call it bravery or what. But you know when my daughter asked me if I would make her wedding dress how could I say no to one of my children. And for a wedding what can you say it will save alot of money in the long run. It only cost $98.00 for the fabric and all the other stuff. That is for the wedding dress. Havent gotten the fabric for the other dresses like I said.
    I made my prom dress for my senior year in high school but that was a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago and I still have that dress. It dosent fit but I can say I still have it. LOL

12. cdedie

13. Dixie Chick

Dixie Chick New Member

Just checking on any one that wants to get there square to me. I would like them by the end of this week so I can get it sent. Dont worry if you cant get one to me by then . I have made squares for every one in this club. So I can just sew them on and have it done.
    Hugs to all

14. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Dixie, my sweet, just go ahead and finish it. Don't forget to take a picture.

Thank you for all your hard work (and for the idea) :-*!

15. Peanut Brittle

Can't wait to see! Can't wait to SEE!

xoxoxoxo

16. Dixie Chick

Dixie Chick New Member

Ok then I will get it finished and take a picture of it when all done. I can down load the picture from my camera but you know I cant figure out how to email it. I will have John show me again for the umteenth time. LOL

17. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Send the picture to me, Dixie. I will post it for you.

18. Dixie Chick

Dixie Chick New Member

Ok Linda what I was thinking of doing it just printing a picture out and just sending it to you snail mail to you. By the time I figure how to email it to you It will be 2008 LOL
    And as for the picture of my daughters wedding dress I will do the same.
    Thanks Linda for all you help on posting pictures for me. You are such a great friend.

19. cdedie

Yes, yes a picture! We want a picture![​IMG]

20. Dixie Chick

Dixie Chick New Member

I will get pictures soon. Havent finished it as yet and going to try and finish it this week.