Don't let life get you down!

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Center' started by GreatfulTed2, Feb 1, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. GreatfulTed2

GreatfulTed2 New Member

Do not give into sadness or desperation for what you are going through today.
    God knows how you feel…..
    God knows exactly what is being allowed to happen in your life this precise moment
    May God give you
    ‘For every storm, a rainbow
    For every tear, a smile, ;D
    For every care, a promise,
    And a blessing in each trial.
    For every problem life sends,
    A faithful friend to share,
    For every sigh, a sweet song,
    And an answer for each prayer
    Remember the words of the Lord to Paul when he was praying about his “thorn in the flesh.”
    2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
    I do not know what life is throwing at your right now. You could be hanging on for dear life as your world spins around you. If you are getting hit with the big storm outside your home. Don’t let it get the best of you. Either God will take Your burdens away from you—and that’s what we’ll keep praying for—or, He’ll give you sufficient grace to live a victorious life with it. Either way, you’ll be the winner. Hang in there!!!! Don’t let life get you down

2. amberini

amberini New Member

Very nice Ted. I know your writing will help many.

3. GreatfulTed2

GreatfulTed2 New Member

I wish I could take credit for all of this but I can't.
    HOpe that it brightens up everyone's day

4. amberini

amberini New Member

You never know when your words or words of another will be just what someone needs to hear.

In this arena, we don't always know when someone really needs help and support. They may be too afraid or shy to get involved but they can read. It's very important to offer hope for anyone who many need it today, tomorrow or ever.

5. carolyn33

carolyn33 New Member

I need this today.... Thank you

6. joy

joy New Member

I heard a sweet small voice at one point last week: "I won't take you out of this, but I will take you through it." It came as clearly as if somebody was whispering in my ear.

With His promises & the prayers of our faithful friends, we will not just survive, but conquer whatever comes our way.

Thanks Ted ... & thanks Paul!

7. lulu48

lulu48 New Member

Thank you Ted...I really needed to hear these words today. God bless you my friend.

8. Aladdin-Fae

Aladdin-Fae New Member

"My grace is sufficient for thee..."

words to breathe and live by

thank you dear Ted!