Buddy Lists are back!!

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Bergie, Sep 27, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Bergie

Bergie New Member

Your Buddy List is back...however, its in your profiile instead of where you type your PM messages!!

So add your friends and then when you want to send them a PM you don't have to search for their name...just go to your Buddy List and click on the little pic next to their name!!!

It so much easier!!!!! :)

Edit....If you click on the person you want to add to your buddy list...go to their profile....it says right there....Add to Buddy List...just click on that and you never have to do this again!! Whew!!

2. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

Oh thats what thats for :D I need to make my life easier ;)

3. rev

rev New Member

I always wondered what that was for ;D

Bergs, you have buddies? (the devil/mischievous icon is missing!)

4. Bergie

Bergie New Member

Well Rev...If I put them in there..then YES, they are my Buddies. But it doesn't mean that they put me in their Buddy list!! OK....now I need to ponder this...hmmm? LOL!!!! ;D ;D

Should I put my pirate back or the devil girl?

5. charisse

charisse Been hanging here for 8 years

I say put Depp back up ;) did I spell that right :D

6. Bergie

Bergie New Member

Yes you spelled that right but if you didn't I would never say cuz thats just me and I can't spell for beans so I wouldn't expect anyone else too although it really doesn't matter as long as there is beer but if there isn't thats ok too cuz I would have a Kahlua and milk shaken with ice to refresh my thirst (or thurst which is what I first typed). :D

OK..that was hard!! LOL! ::)

7. vwjimmyoz

vwjimmyoz New Member

Done - wasn't complicated at all ::)

8. Bergie

Bergie New Member

Oh Yeah!!!! Thats cuz I gave you directions!!! Otherwise....being a man...you would never ask and you would be lost forever!!! LMAOOOOOO!!! ;D :D ;D

9. FreshFaith

FreshFaith Ride to live. Live to ride.

i've never had buddies before... i'll have to go see if i can find some...

i have an inferiority complex....someone go add me to YOUR buddy list so i dont feel so inadequate!!

10. Bergie

Bergie New Member

I added you Becks!!! Add me? pppplease??

11. FreshFaith

done.... i need more buddies...who wants to be my buddy??? ;D

12. Bergie

Bergie New Member

Wow...Look at all the responses!!!!

Maybe if you pay them!! That might work!!! LOL!!! :D ;D :D

13. FreshFaith

i know...i hear crickets chirping everytime i open "my messages".... nobody loves me...why cant i be popular...that's all i want.. just to be able to sit at the cool kids table... WAAAHHHHHHHH

14. Bergie

Bergie New Member

Let me know where the table is...I want to sit there too!!!! :'(