B

Discussion in 'Your Writer's Den' started by gardenfish, Sep 27, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

2. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

Re: Barefoot traipsing thru the garden, walking on the lawn, strolling thru the yard

:eek: 8)

3. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

Re: Barefoot traipsing thru the garden, walking on the lawn, strolling thru the

yea, I know. It is not the usual kind of poem, but there it was so I let it out. ::)

4. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

Re: Barefoot traipsing thru the garden, walking on the lawn, strolling thru the yard

my soon to be ex - had a hang up about dog poo - i mean he was so anal about it that he scooped it up every day and had his own pooper scooper and trash can just for the poo - at first I thought it funny but when I saw his devotion I began to question his mental state. I had three very big dogs who were in a fenced in yard; so there was no imediate need to remove the poo - he wouldn't even hose in down - our dog sitters were paid very well because he demanded they eliminat the poo - i must be either very tired or just "ate" up tonight - to discuss my poo situation is kind of weird but - then again what's normal?

5. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

Re: Barefoot traipsing thru the garden, walking on the lawn, strolling thru the

"what's normal". there is no way to answer that questiosn in a normal fashion. ;)

6. pardonme

pardonme Guest

7. Peanut Brittle

Peanut Brittle My Twerple Has My Heart

:D

8. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

oh my dear woman; I wish that "poo" upon no one especially a friend like you