*AVOID the NEXT OPTION*

Discussion in 'Your Fun 'n Games Room' started by feelbizarre, Aug 17, 2007.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. feelbizarre

feelbizarre New Member

I think the problem with people posting incorrect responses in this area is because they are scrolling through the threads using the next option at the lower right hand corner of the page. When you do this, you don't always end up at the last response of the next thread...it starts to take you pages and pages back. So people are responding to what they think was the last post in the thread but it is not.

2. burd

burd New Member

I've seen that happen. Or guessed that is what may have happened.
    Other times it's just plain not getting it.

3. mundo1988

mundo1988 Dancing is a way of Life

Hey this is fun! I was in the "Name the Song" thread which at the time was above this thread. Then I clicked on the "next" option. So here I am! Let's see where I go next!

4. Trish

Trish Guest

It doesn't say next option on my pages :-\
    ooops! :D...yes it does...

5. NanKelly

NanKelly Go Dawgs!!!

Yea I have been scolded a few times. Excuse the heck out of me for making a mistake. I thought this area of the forum was called , "Fun and Games" I have never seen next option either...I will look for it. So please accept my deepest apologies for not playing one or two games EXACTLY right!!!!!!!

:p

6. Nathan

Nathan New Member

Peaches

green tea or english breakfast?

7. Gina05

Gina05 Guest

Anybody see, The Giogia Peaches, new video, or hear the song they put out?