apples

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by dolfan, Oct 31, 2013.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Thank you!

2. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

we have a Whole Foods in an area of town that has the best salad bar you have ever seen. I make it a point to try and eat a fifteen dollar salad every other day. I know that sounds crazy, but I can get in and out in ten minutes, but it take me forever to eat the salad. :D

3. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Make your own salads. The WF one is a total waste of money. I ate there once, with a friend, and that was the first and last time. Buy your own brown carton and stuff it with healthy food. Takes very littler time if you cook over the weekend for the week.

4. June-

June- New Member

Garden. Grow your own. That is where fresh really comes to life.

5. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

I'm to lazy and I'm to lazy.....did I mention that I'm lazy.

6. June-

June- New Member

Raised beds are EASY. Seriously easy. Make you look like an expert for little work.

7. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Hey Scott ... Randy said that was the best pie he's ever tasted :D And I've made him quite a few.

8. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

You can change that very easily :p

9. Vicki615

Vicki615 New Member

Gala used to be my favorite until I had a honey crisp apple. I bought a jar of caramel dipping sauce. sliced myself up a honey crisp, and yum!

10. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

I LOVE HONEY CRISP TOO.

11. June-

June- New Member

A crisp, fresh, right off the tree Golden Delicious best out of hand and cooking too.

12. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

nothing worse than a bad apple