anyone else get sick from air pollution

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by dizzy in albuquerque, May 25, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. i went to work this morning not feeling that bad - tired but not that bad and about 11 am i got super sick - super dizzy and by 1 i had to go home and it was a nightmare driving home. it was so scary. i sat in the parking lot crying talking to my BF on the phone just trying to get the nerve to drive out of the parking lot. every time i moved my head much it got worse.

i have a history of allergy/air pollution sensitivity. this time of year is the pits for me.

anyone else? ive been having horrible headaches and nausea off and on every day ever since it started getting warmer outside and sunny. i wish it would rain.

i may have to take steroids again or something. it seemed like i was doing okay and then this starts again.

chris

2. ConfusedNAnnoyed

ConfusedNAnnoyed New Member

Pollution is bad for our bodies and bad to breath in, it would make you feel sick if your around it too much. I live far from factorys thankfully we all need to live in clean air to stay healthy.