ANY tricks on how to get thru the flippin' storms????????????

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by gert157, May 12, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. gert157

gert157 New Member

Hello to all,
    We had a hell of a band of storms come thru tonite and my ass is officially kicked...... Do any of you have ANY tricks that help you thru?? How do you manage them, I'm up for any suggestions at this point, this was one of the worst I have had to endure.. The noise the dizziness and nausea,the fullness and unsteadiness!!!!!! I fell twice just getting into my house for God's sake, I misjudged the steps on my porch......... I was and still am a mess!! Besides taking an extra Valium I got nothin'......... Anyone have anything I could try?? I'm up for any and all suggestions...If you sense desperation in my post you are reading it correctly...There's gotta be something!!
    Thanks, Leanne

2. AnneT

AnneT New Member

Advil helped mine when they were more migraine. Massage and pressure pionts. Do you get cold areas of your body? Warm them. Serc. Gravol. Stay inside

3. Daize

Daize New Member

Hi Leanne. I hate storms always have and more so since diagnosed with the darn disease 10 years ago. When storms come, my ears are so freakin muffled, I feel off balance, no vertigo. I feel for you. For me all I take is meclizine.

oh my gosh, you fell too, that's not good.

hang in there.