Zanak versus Ativan

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by gilbyandnanc, Oct 7, 2009.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. gilbyandnanc

gilbyandnanc New Member

I tried an zanak a while back didn't realy do much it was0.5 But the ativan seems to help much better is that cause the zanak is less I mean what is 0.5 ..........................

2. groovemastergreg

groovemastergreg New Member

Every drug is different. I can function somewhat on xanax, better on valium, not so well on ativan. But ativan works best but it's just too powerful and carries over to the next day too much.

I have a high stress job where I cannot be tranqed out. While it is true all the drugs stay in your bloodstream long after the immediate calming effect is over, valium doesn't work as well for me as xanax does. Since I can keep a relatively normal life on xanax, I take it instead of ativan.

I also take an antidepressant, cymbalta. I got off of cymbalta the last year, but the anxiety attacks were coming back more frequently and I had to start it back up again.

Then again, you gotta take what works. If ativan worked and nothing else did, then that's what I'd take.