You guys here know more about MM than the doctors!

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by CdnTBear, Jan 8, 2008.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. CdnTBear

CdnTBear Every minute spent in anger is a minute wasted

You guys are all so great! I've learned so much from the different posts I've read, and from everyone here who has graciously anwered my many questions. It helps so much to ask a wide variety of MM sufferers about strange different sensations, experiences, etc. The doctors know what the "classic" symptoms are, but may not be familiar with all the other crapola that goes along with it. I am lucky with my ENT though, he's been monitoring me closely and listens carefully to everything I tell him.

So huge {{{{{{ huggies }}}}} and appreciative thanks from the newbie.

Christine

2. Amethyst

Amethyst She believed she could, so she did.

You're welcome Christine!!!

This is a great group isn't it? I don't know what I would have done without this place either.

3. shelly3257

shelly3257 New Member

I agree! I was told by my ENT I can't help you, do the low sodium diet and take meclizine/valium and there's nothing else you can do. Everyone on here proved that wrong, I am so thankful for everyone here!

4. Dizzy Little Piggy

Dizzy Little Piggy OINK OINK

My Vet does a good job with me too.

Piggy

5. Buffy-Again

Buffy-Again New Member

I want to give all of you a big THANK YOU. I have read alot of posts and because of this I am now choosing to see a new doctor. My old doctor treated me like I was bothering him the last time I went in to see him. So you all have given me the strength and determination to keep seeking help. In the past I would have just told myself he is a doctor so he must know what he is talking about.

Again THANK YOU.
    Buffy