YOGA??

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by livestrong, Sep 9, 2008.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. jim1884again

jim1884again advocating baldness be recognized as a disability

you know, I was an Ovum in Shanghai--perhaps that accounts for my commie pinko beliefs
    and yes, no doubt he is controlling your mind--acupuncture is certainly one of the many fiendishly clever tools the Chinese commies are using to control us! :eek: :eek:

2. livestrong

livestrong New Member

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;)

3. amberini

amberini New Member

You do know that they can conduct electrical current in acupuncture needles, right? Not for robotics but pain relief.
    I haven't had that treatment, just traditional acupuncture, with good results. Didn't last too long but nothing does.

4. Titus

Titus New Member

Yes, I've had it both ways 8)

I really like it better without the buzz. I also hate the tens unit and that might have something to do with it. With accupuncture, it just feels more relaxing to me without the vibration.

Jim, an ovum? If you were an ovum, how do you know it was you?

5. jim1884again

jim1884again advocating baldness be recognized as a disability

Kim--unless, I am remembering biology wrong, a woman is born with all the ova she will ever have--my mother was born and grew up in Shanghai; therefore, I was an ovum in China. I don't recall anything about the experience!