Yet another poll....

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by james, Jun 29, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

?

Have you had or are having any of the following conditions?

1. allergic rhinitis (hay fever)

10 vote(s)
    32.3%
  2. anxiety attacks

11 vote(s)
    35.5%
  3. external inflammation (hot ears)

5 vote(s)
    16.1%
  4. non descript facial flush

7 vote(s)
    22.6%
  5. symptom reversal and longevity on anti virals,

5 vote(s)
    16.1%
  6. adult onset acne debut and resolution

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  7. None of the above

9 vote(s)
    29.0%
  1. james

james ''Everywhere I go there I am'' GS

Hey,

I’ll be off air for a while as funding and research planning and re-election programmes take place. In the meantime, keep this thread going. The things that you could chat amongst yourself are allergic rhinitis, anxiety attacks (onset duration etc) external inflammation (hot ears), non descript facial flush, symptom reversal and longevity on anti virals, adult onset acne debut and resolution.

Stephen from Menieres research group Australia asked these questions on his thread,I am curious as to how many people have had how many things.

2. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

None of the above. (So far )

3. Taximom5

Taximom5 New Member

None of the above. (You might want to add a "none of the above" box to vote for.)

4. james

james ''Everywhere I go there I am'' GS

Done.

5. chrisj

chrisj Guest

Well, who's the other red eared person? I want to exchange notes!

6. Ladysmokeater

Ladysmokeater Peace be with you my friend

Ive been having that facial flush for years. My hubby does it too. No rhyme or reason, it just happens. After reading that book on migraines, I figured it was a type of migrane.

7. Caribbean

Caribbean New Member

8. June-

June- New Member

Treatment for allergies has helped me a lot but the symptoms were not hay fever. Did Stephen mean to ask the broader question about allergies? Many people with serious allergies who are helped by allergy treatment do not have/never had hay fever.