Yay I'm back!

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by muzicgirl, Sep 20, 2007.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. muzicgirl

muzicgirl Of course, I'm the one in the blue bathing suite!

Good morning everyone-
    I've been away from the board for a few months but am so happy to be back today that I want to share some POSITIVE news! First, it's fall in ny-which means pumpkins and apples..yum.

some may remember I was having shoulder/neck problems- I finally had surgery in late July and although it's been a bumpy road, I'm finally making some progress. The best was that I was able to make it through surgery and throught the present without an attack. I was more worried of an attack after shoulder surgery than the surgery itself. . .but, thanks to my superhoney and my family, I'm on the way...may be wearing sports bras til Christmas but hey, that's all right.

I had a lot of time on my hands and thought about everything in the universe 100 times over. . .We may all have menieres disease but have to be thank ful that we can still wake up every day. I know some days are tough but that's why we all help each other. last week was the 6th anniversary of 9/11 - as World Trade Center Survivors, (Emergency Medical Services) my boyfriend and I went out to dinner and celebrated- people thought we were nuts, we said why- we celebrated the fact that we came home and are alive today-we celebrated life.. .that's my motto.

So,although it's thursday and I didn't want to get out of bed this morning because it was comfy I am hapy to be at work - and am happy to be a friend to anyone on this board who needs someone to listen.

I also can't wait--4 weeks and I am going scuba diving again in Curacao. . .YAY!

2. burd

burd New Member

I love your positive attitude. Gimme some of that! :D

Glad to hear all is going well for you. :)

3. muzicgirl

muzicgirl Of course, I'm the one in the blue bathing suite!

You can have some. . I try to shovel it everywhere. . .I just figure the othe option is to let myself be miserable- and I can't do that. . .

4. LisaB

LisaB New Member

So glad to hear.....you're right, its why we're here to get and give support, especially on those bad days. Enjoy that trip!!!! Lisa B.

5. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

miserable is NOT the choice. Good for you! That is the way to health no matter how you feel. :)

6. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Hoooorrrraaaaaay for you!!! :) :)

7. 2DAMNDIZZY

2DAMNDIZZY New Member

Glad your surgery went well. And a lot of us can use the positive attitude too. ;D

Maggie